• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets hear it for the moral victory

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didnt actually get blown out, at home, by the defending World champs!!!!

Well at least the way we are going, we will get a high draft pick and a new DC next year. :yahoo:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one person on this board is at all pleased with that game. Welp, on to the next one.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one person on this board is at all pleased with that game. Welp, on to the next one.

Well - pretty much everyone here picked the Redskins to get blown out so it should not be surprising or that disappointing to most. Special teams continues to be a major concern. To me that should not be an area that requires high draft picks or insane talent. This should be very fixable for the Redskins & therefore is very frustrating.

I continue to be baffled by the fact that the Redskins are one of the few teams in the NFL that does not kick the majority of their kickoffs out of the endzone. You saw it again tonight while Seattle made most of their kickoffs un-returnable. That onside kick by Skins (or whatever that was) was awful.

I would not even have a problem if they picked up another player to strictly handle kickoffs. Who cares if it takes up another roster spot. There are several defensive players who would not be missed. Also - the current kickoffs almost amount to giving up another first down or two to the opponents so why not?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - pretty much everyone here picked the Redskins to get blown out so it should not be surprising or that disappointing to most. Special teams continues to be a major concern. To me that should not be an area that requires high draft picks or insane talent. This should be very fixable for the Redskins & therefore is very frustrating.

I continue to be baffled by the fact that the Redskins are one of the few teams in the NFL that does not kick the majority of their kickoffs out of the endzone. You saw it again tonight while Seattle made most of their kickoffs un-returnable. That onside kick by Skins (or whatever that was) was awful.

I would not even have a problem if they picked up another player to strictly handle kickoffs. Who cares if it takes up another roster spot. There are several defensive players who would not be missed. Also - the current kickoffs almost amount to giving up another first down or two to the opponents so why not?

This. I get not wanting to kick the ball to Harvin. That makes sense. But there has to be SOMEONE on your roster that can boot the ball into the end zone. Your kicker wasn't even trying to, and was gifting Seattle the ball at the 30 or better each time.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I made the comment on the kickoffs in the post game thread. It's downright embarrassing to concede such field position. Oddly enough the one time they allowed Kai to kick deep he put it into the back of the end zone.

Well done Mr. Gruden.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave Seattle a run, but a loss is a loss.