• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let the word go forth from this time and place

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...good post there bud. Would you look at Florida's schedule last season and list our 9 cupcake games. Was it LSU or UGAy or FSUx or aTm or USC or ??

Please teach me more about our easy schedule so I can further appreciate your conference?

Did you forget Bowling Green, Kentucky, Vandy, Tenn, Mizzou, or least we forget that powerhouse Jacksonville St.!

Two tough games LSU and FSU. To the Gaytors credit they won them both. But elite, no sir I don't think so. Beating up an inconsistent USC and UGA don't count.

All those games highlighted are good games and decent opponents. Even Vandy has been looking pretty solid the last couple years...they'd have a stong, winning record with OU's joke of a schedule. Georgia and South Carolina don't count??!? :lol: Holy moses...check their ranking last season and realize both were better than OU.

Are you some kinda' football retard or sumpin?

helmet2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the SEC is not great because they are in the SEC. Texas rolled up Ole Miss last year and Texas gets blown out by OU. Ole Miss is not a good team but there are people in this thread that would make them out as a quality opponent. Why because they caught LSU sleeping and almost beat them. The problem I have with this whole thread and the ESPN attitude (by the way they make lots of money off the SEC) is that the lower teir teams in the SEC would not go to other conferences and dominate like everyone from the SEC in this thread makes out. Vandy and Kentucky would be doormats in the Big XII same as they are in the SEC. I dont sit around and swallow everything the ESPN talking heads say like the "Team SEC" guys do. The proof I have for this is what did the Big XII teams do that moved to the SEC last year? Mizzou stunk it up like they did most years in the Big XII but A&M came in and had a whole lot of success even beating the bully of the league on their own field. So since the whole point of this thread is to belittle everyone's conference and to say that the NCG should be played as the SEC championship game I say BS! And I don't care if you like it or not.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the SEC is not great because they are in the SEC. Texas rolled up Ole Miss last year and Texas gets blown out by OU. Ole Miss is not a good team but there are people in this thread that would make them out as a quality opponent. Why because they caught LSU sleeping and almost beat them. The problem I have with this whole thread and the ESPN attitude (by the way they make lots of money off the SEC) is that the lower teir teams in the SEC would not go to other conferences and dominate like everyone from the SEC in this thread makes out. Vandy and Kentucky would be doormats in the Big XII same as they are in the SEC. I dont sit around and swallow everything the ESPN talking heads say like the "Team SEC" guys do. The proof I have for this is what did the Big XII teams do that moved to the SEC last year? Mizzou stunk it up like they did most years in the Big XII but A&M came in and had a whole lot of success even beating the bully of the league on their own field. So since the whole point of this thread is to belittle everyone's conference and to say that the NCG should be played as the SEC championship game I say BS! And I don't care if you like it or not.

Of course not every team in the SEC is great. Duh. That's not what you argued.

ESPN makes money off college football period.

A&M still went and played the Big12 co-champ and kicked the crap outta them. Not sure what your point is there.

You do care obviously.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not every team in the SEC is great. Duh. That's not what you argued.

ESPN makes money off college football period.

A&M still went and played the Big12 co-champ and kicked the crap outta them. Not sure what your point is there.

You do care obviously.

But the whole point of this thread was that every team in the SEC is great so good in fact that nobody else deserves as chance to even play in the NGC. I call BS and my point was that not every week is a death match as was stated by more than one poster about "beating each other up". My point is this happens in every conference and the difference between have's and have nots is larger in the SEC than in the Big XII.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the whole point of this thread was that every team in the SEC is great so good in fact that nobody else deserves as chance to even play in the NGC. I call BS and my point was that not every week is a death match as was stated by more than one poster about "beating each other up". My point is this happens in every conference and the difference between have's and have nots is larger in the SEC than in the Big XII.

He was trolling.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never saw anyone call him out on it just agree with him. On the trolling thing.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Joja manages to pull this one outt'a their asses, it's time to drag-up this ol' thread.

Any team can win on any Sat. in the SEC. It's deeeeep!

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson beat Georgia and Oregon skull fucked Tennessee

SEC! SEC! SEC!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's just because they had a tough SEC schedule ahead and had to overlook the OOC game.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Goddamn the was the worst game I've ever seen. Turrible...both teams.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Awbarn...pull it out bitches! C'mon Old Piss!!

That'll make it a good week in the SEC - where any team can win on any Saturday.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good football is good. Who cares what the flunkies and less conf. queers say.