• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let the snot rockets fly

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stands 6'5" and is 235 ..king of the baseball world right now..rides a tractor and a horse in his spare time

Some call him MadBum but I prefer just Bum ..he calls Carolina his home. Never backs down from a challenge ..the big lefty has style ...and I love to see him ...

(Chorus) Let the snot rockets fly

First the left nose and then the right

Throws the ball past hitters while they stand there ..it's time to say goodnight

(End of Chorus)

He set World Series records handed down from Baseball's best

Three World Championships now ...he has passed the test

His teammates and the fans love him..the trust is there..shit he even has Madbum written on his new underwear

And when he hits the mound..the crowd shouts out loud..he winds he delivers as the ump yells strike three

And when that batter is done it's time...it's time..it's time to..

(Chorus) (steel guitar solo)

He sat in the bullpen ...it was Game 7..the fans in KC hoped and prayed he stayed in there

But out he came..a Clint Eastwood gunslinger ..it was so real and surreal in so many ways

Five innings of relief..the fans back in San Francisco lived with every pitch..it was beyond belief

It was time again..to let it fly..another booger ..right in KC's eyes..It was time to..

(Chorus)

Chugs beers six at a time..Bum will always be number one in San Francisco Fans eyes

So Let the snot rockets fly !

(A good old country song for Bum)

(Dedicated to SF Giants 3 Time WS Champion with more to come Madison Bumgarner)

:suds::suds::suds::clap: