• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Let the games begin

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was essentially the Eagles first preseason game. They just didn’t play any starters in the preseason.
So they didn’t play starters today? C’mon man, a lot of teams did not play starters in preseason. Be smarter.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they didn’t play starters today? C’mon man, a lot of teams did not play starters in preseason. Be smarter.
Yeah they didn’t get any run at all. Only 8 teams in the league didn’t play any starters.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 3 plays starters. Who played starters? Mac Jones I think like one series and Lions did not play Goff and he played very well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny...after this offseason, I expected the eagle fans to be a little chatty this morning.

Me?
I still think the philly head man is in over his head. He tried hard yesterday. Least he shows those philly emotions while roaming his sideline. A legend in the making I'm sure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going through 30 pages and I'm sure this was discussed. Why did Sirianni go for it at the end of the game up 5? You just can't trust Hurts to throw the ball there. Either be in position to run it or punt it. No offense to Partriots fans but if I supposedly have one of the best defenses in the league I'm going to make Mac Jones go 80 yards against me. Full disclosure I really didn't watch too much of the game but what I did watch Hurts didn't look great throwing the ball. There are times to show confidence in your offense and go for the juggler and there are times to not be reckless. I thought the Pats only chance to win was Philly going for it especially after that huge fumble earlier

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going through 30 pages and I'm sure this was discussed. Why did Sirianni go for it at the end of the game up 5? You just can't trust Hurts to throw the ball there. Either be in position to run it or punt it. No offense to Partriots fans but if I supposedly have one of the best defenses in the league I'm going to make Mac Jones go 80 yards against me. Full disclosure I really didn't watch too much of the game but what I did watch Hurts didn't look great throwing the ball. There are times to show confidence in your offense and go for the juggler and there are times to not be reckless. I thought the Pats only chance to win was Philly going for it especially after that huge fumble earlier
I wanted to discuss it,
I still think the philly head man is in over his head. He tried hard yesterday. Least he shows those philly emotions while roaming his sideline.

I guess Philly phans are thinking about it, OR...they've all put me on ignore.
:wash:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to discuss it,
I still think the philly head man is in over his head. He tried hard yesterday. Least he shows those philly emotions while roaming his sideline.

I guess Philly phans are thinking about it, OR...they've all put me on ignore.
:wash:
Like I said I didn't have a feel for the game but I immediately thought back to the comments by the DC saying Sirrianni wasn't able to handle both game situations and play calling. Not saying I'm right, just what went through my head. If I were him I punt it and make them go 80 or if anything make sure Hurts runs it even if it means rolling him out instead of RPO

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I the one bragging about winning while playing first string? Lol, you must be confused here little fella
I wasn’t bragging about anything.