• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let’s go!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a reason to get fired up this season…

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton is the HC - Orange will no longer be a mellow color in the NFL.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed @cdumler7 made a few appearances in the past week. His return could really boost this place's morale, not to mention football IQ.

Then again if I stick around I might offset that IQ part! :D:suds:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the outside: I have a hard time believing Payton will set up Wilson to fail like Hackett did.

Still enough on defense to give most teams problems. Unclear what the delta from last season to this season is so I won't put a win total on that, but it stands to reason there should be some passive improvement just through better coaching.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed @cdumler7 made a few appearances in the past week. His return could really boost this place's morale, not to mention football IQ.

Then again if I stick around I might offset that IQ part! :D:suds:
Carl is famous now. He is just the best human ever of course in this place everyone is honestly. Nice to have a place with high IQ's learn so much here.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we got Jerry Rosburg as Head Coach for a couple of games. The team immediately improved. Maybe some of that was just pressure on the players and remaining coaching staff after a dramatic termination, but the team immediately improved with a new Head Coach. I expect the Broncos under Sean Payton to be an actual NFL football team and I expect them to play better than they did for the last two games of last year. That's not an unreasonable expectation. That should get you excited.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we got Jerry Rosburg as Head Coach for a couple of games. The team immediately improved. Maybe some of that was just pressure on the players and remaining coaching staff after a dramatic termination, but the team immediately improved with a new Head Coach. I expect the Broncos under Sean Payton to be an actual NFL football team and I expect them to play better than they did for the last two games of last year. That's not an unreasonable expectation. That should get you excited.
Great post!!!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest things I cling to that gives me hope this team will actually look like an NFL team this season. The players had nothing to play for at that point. They played two playoff teams one of which was still going for seeding and the other kept starters in and played to win. And still lost. I think this team had a lot of issues last year but that by removing Hackett the team made the single most amount of improvement they could have made. The difference in the way the team played in the 15 games with him and the 2 without was remarkable. I am confident Sean Payton can get the most out of this roster, though I am hesitant to speculate what that is. 10 wins would be amazing.