• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the word FBI is in that article twice

one regarding the former head of the NFL security (in 1996 lol) who was a former FBI agent

and

the dolphins helping jason taylor investigate a blackmailing by his own father

im serious

control F

"FBI"

2 hits

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good talk today even you JD

later guys

GangSigns.png

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i skimmed it but saw nothing about every team having former hezbolah agents and the men in black investigating payers

That's great.

What they do have is former FBI agents investigating players, their lives, and everybody associated in their lives should they see fit to do so.

They have the means to do so and the singular purpose of doing it.

But as per usual, you, cereal and chappee will continue to make up things nobody said, tell unfunny jokes about things nobody said, keep on talking about things you have no idea about, and continue to live your lives with your head lodged up your ass.

"Chicago gang member arrested for murder. Nation shocked like 9/11 again"

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the word FBI is in that article twice

one regarding the former head of the NFL security (in 1996 lol) who was a former FBI agent

and

the dolphins helping jason taylor investigate a blackmailing by his own father

im serious

control F

"FBI"

2 hits

You're right Rock...

the fact that it's from 1996 makes it irrelevant.

They've become far more lax since then.

Jesus Christ dude. Rethink your life.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great.

What they do have is former FBI agents investigating players, their lives, and everybody associated in their lives should they see fit to do so.

They have the means to do so and the singular purpose of doing it.

But as per usual, you, cereal and chappee will continue to make up things nobody said, tell unfunny jokes about things nobody said, keep on talking about things you have no idea about, and continue to live your lives with your head lodged up your ass.

"Chicago gang member arrested for murder. Nation shocked like 9/11 again"

Yet the keystone cops weren't able to nab Rae Carruth or Ray Lewis before the deed. Totally obvious those guys were going to be involved in homicides too. I mean you knew it all along, and you never walked the beat, right?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - they hire their own security. So does Mall of America. Good job Clueso.

The fact that they have their own security doesn't take a genius to figure out.

It also doesn't take a genius to figure out the scale and scope of their security network.

The fact that you compared it to "mall of america" is what makes you a fucking moron.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the keystone cops weren't able to nab Rae Carruth or Ray Lewis before the deed. Totally obvious those guys were going to be involved in homicides too. I mean you knew it all along, and you never walked the beat, right?

First, nobody said Hernandez was "obviously going to be involved in a homicide"

Second, all that was said is that a known gang member being involved in a homicide doesn't shock anybody...except for you, Rock, Chappee, and apparently Robert Kraft

Third, your position is that a known gang member being involved in a homicide in no way could be predicted or even feared...another point that makes you a fucking idiot.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has "fucking moron" appeared in today's thread? :lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter how objective, logical and reasonable you are, they're going to keep spouting that one. It's all they have to hold onto to defend the Lord Kraft and the Patriots. It'll be on the first page of tomorrow's thread.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second, all that was said is that a known gang member being involved in a homicide doesn't shock anybody...except for you, Rock, Chappee, and apparently Robert Kraft

Third, your position is that a known gang member being involved in a homicide in no way could be predicted or even feared...another point that makes you a fucking idiot.

This is where your argument leaves out important facts. A gang member that was pro athlete, minor celebrity, who had been given a $40 million dollar contract. And lived in an up scale suburb. In a mansion. Yeah - sorry - but I'm surprised someone would throw that away.

But then again, you're okay with your favorite quarterback raping chicks in bathrooms, so I guess it would be natural for you to expect the worst out of everyone.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter how objective, logical and reasonable you are, they're going to keep spouting that one. It's all they have to hold onto to defend the Lord Kraft and the Patriots. It'll be on the first page of tomorrow's thread.

When he hits on any of those qualities, let me know.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most recent estimate of approximately 782,500 gang members represents a small increase (3.5 percent) over the previous year but remains statistically unchanged from 2006.

The total number of gang homicides reported by respondents in the NYGS sample averaged more than 1,900 annually from 2007 to 2011. During the same time period, the FBI estimated, on average, more than 15,500 homicides across the United States (FBI ? Table 1). These estimates suggest that gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 12 percent of all homicides annually.

Measuring the Extent of Gang Problems

"I'm shocked that a known gang member killed somebody. Impossible to predict"

Fucking idiots.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most recent estimate of approximately 782,500 gang members represents a small increase (3.5 percent) over the previous year but remains statistically unchanged from 2006.

The total number of gang homicides reported by respondents in the NYGS sample averaged more than 1,900 annually from 2007 to 2011. During the same time period, the FBI estimated, on average, more than 15,500 homicides across the United States (FBI ? Table 1). These estimates suggest that gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 12 percent of all homicides annually.

Measuring the Extent of Gang Problems

"I'm shocked that a known gang member killed somebody. Impossible to predict"

Fucking idiots.

Classic strawman. Hernandez is your run of the mill gang member. Nothing unique about his situation that might make you think he'd behave different.

You of course know that you can take crime statistics for minorities and do this exact same argument, but make it based on race alone. Something tells me you'd like to go there, but won't.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic strawman. Hernandez is your run of the mill gang member. Nothing unique about his situation that might make you think he'd behave different.

You of course know that you can take crime statistics for minorities and do this exact same argument, but make it based on race alone. Something tells me you'd like to go there, but won't.

Inconvenient to your ridiculous position or not, these are facts.

Hernandez is a gang member, and he committed at least one murder.

The fact that he is a gang member made far easier to predict that he would commit murder than it would be if he wasn't a gang member.

Take your head out of your ass, or leave it there....makes no difference to me.

The facts are that I'm right, you're wrong, and are either completely and utterly clueless, or flat out intentionally ignorant.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up faggot!!!!

When did you find this place?

i just came off a drinking binge vacation. i don't remember a lot of things i did prior to that lol

i think cereal told me that you guys were here. i was making fun of bucky on the bottom of an article on that other piece of shit site and he found me.