• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester now 6-0, sox stomp Rays: Jets so bad, Garrard walks out & retires

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOGER CITY, N.C. -- The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office says retired racecar driver Richard "Dick" Trickle died on Thursday.
Authorities say dispatch received a call around noon on Thursday, apparently from Trickle himself, who said, "There would be a dead body and it would be his." The Lincoln County Communication Center tried to place a return call to the number, but there wasn't an answer.
First responders arrived at the scene, the Forest Lawn Cemetery on Highway 150 East in Boger City, to find Trickle's body lying near his pickup truck.

The Sheriff's Office says Trickle died from an "apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound". He was 71.
Trickle has been a Lincoln County resident since the early 1990s.
He made his NASCAR full-schedule debut driving the #84 Miller High Life Buick for Stavola Brothers Racing.
Trickle was named Rookie of the Year in NASCAR's Winston Cup in 1989, now known as The Sprint Cup, when he was 48-years-old.
Part of Trickle's popularity stemmed from ESPN's Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann making a point to mention Trickle's position, regardless of where he finished, to make light of his unusual name.
Trickle was also widely-known for having drilled a hole in his safety helmet and installing cigarette lighters in his racecars to allow for smoking while racing.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOGER CITY, N.C. -- The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office says retired racecar driver Richard "Dick" Trickle died on Thursday.
Authorities say dispatch received a call around noon on Thursday, apparently from Trickle himself, who said, "There would be a dead body and it would be his." The Lincoln County Communication Center tried to place a return call to the number, but there wasn't an answer.
First responders arrived at the scene, the Forest Lawn Cemetery on Highway 150 East in Boger City, to find Trickle's body lying near his pickup truck.

The Sheriff's Office says Trickle died from an "apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound". He was 71.
Trickle has been a Lincoln County resident since the early 1990s.
He made his NASCAR full-schedule debut driving the #84 Miller High Life Buick for Stavola Brothers Racing.
Trickle was named Rookie of the Year in NASCAR's Winston Cup in 1989, now known as The Sprint Cup, when he was 48-years-old.
Part of Trickle's popularity stemmed from ESPN's Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann making a point to mention Trickle's position, regardless of where he finished, to make light of his unusual name.
Trickle was also widely-known for having drilled a hole in his safety helmet and installing cigarette lighters in his racecars to allow for smoking while racing.

At about noon on Thursday, the Lincoln County Communications Center received a call indicating that there would be a dead body at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Boger City, and it would be the speaker's. Return calls to the number went unanswered. Crews arriving at the scene found Trickle's body lying near his pickup truck.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I edited my post. I'm not that much of an asshole

It's all good!

That was a REALLY good dog, too. Most loyal little fucker ever.

As far as the tree goes, I think the metal swirly thing is keeping it from growing properly.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see, my room as a kid. I posted this before and got shit for the "Soccer Trophies."

I never played soccer you goddamm clowns!

But check out the Yankees penant and the Cheryl Ladd poster.

Scan10045.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stuck here til 6

fuck

in at 7, out at 6

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles

Correct me if I'm wrong

Does Zigs motto imply he is moving to NY from Boston?

LOL yes ... I converted him to a yankees fan. Dont tell Rock

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You NE area guys should recognize this brand. Bought these from a dude who went to college at Harvard in the early 70's. As mint today as they were 40 years ago:

102_0209.jpg

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Fan duel tonight ladies?