• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lemaire

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has started out better than it did a season ago but that isn't saying much. I really wish Lemaire was still our head coach. Now I wouldn't expect the boys to be playing as well as they did in the second half of last season. However, they would be playing better hockey than they're playing at the moment. :rant:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the shots Ive seen of the bench , at timeouts and such , Oates seems to be much more vocal with the team then Deboeur is. I dont know if that means much or whatever but its noticable for sure on the broadcasts.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To be objective. We've played really well in about half our games. The half we didn't under Mac, we played well in maybe 4 games before christmas.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. I dont think Deboer is doing a bad job. Its just when we have our lapses , teams take advantage.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to give him more time. Really kinda have mixed feelings in regard to Deboer. He's been without question, much better than J Mac so far. Just wanted to find out if Lemaire could build off of our strong second half to last season.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought we played really, really well tonight after getting smacked around last night.

Regarding us playing better, you have to remember that although Parise has looked healthy, he's played 10 games in the past year. He's probably finally getting up to speed. Our top two centers are both out. We have an 18 y/o playing 25min per night. This season is going to be a work in progress. Our defense pinching in tonight was head and shoulders above what these players have been conditioned to do for the past decade. So they're going to need to learn the new system. They looked pretty good tonight except for some very specific, and usually isolated moments.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, i haven't seen so many defensive "duh" moments by any devils lineups since I've watch them from early 90s.... Could fault the players, definitely not excluding them but defensively, it's not as strong vs teams that move around.... they become too stagnant and costs us dearly.

It's not fair to compare Deboer to Mac... Mac WAS THAT BAD... lol... had he won 3-4 games more during his stint, we would've made playoffs perhaps, that's how bad it was.... Deboer Ws are coming from shootout more n more lol...

I'm convinced that's the gameplan!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated, Parise is really just getting in stride, we have a rookie eating up minutes and another playing with our 2 superstars. Marty hasn't had a chance to get his game going yet. Kovy hasn't found his scoring touch yet, and we're still in good shape. Get Zajac back, Kovy starts scoring, Larsson and Henrique progress throughout the year and we're good. Just make the playoffs and then anything could happen.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't fire him or look to dump him at season end. Time for the players to man up and play better.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemaire did what he did WITHOUT Parise. Imagine what would have happened if he had the services of Parise. Most likely a playoff team.