• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leighton Update

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANderwho, you are turning into "the negative guy" on this board! Bob hasn't stepped up... Pronger sucks.... Carter should be traded... You know they are #1 in the league right? Where is GTO???

Hey...somebody has to fill that role since scottflyers88 quit this board to be the know-it-all someplace else. ;)

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANderwho, you are turning into "the negative guy" on this board! Bob hasn't stepped up... Pronger sucks.... Carter should be traded... You know they are #1 in the league right? Where is GTO???

You guys want to talk about Leighton being carried by the defense last year, but give Bob an even better defense and you give him most of the credit. He has not come close to stealing a game all year the way Boucher did twice in the past week. I'm not saying he won't be good; I'm saying there are better options in goal right now.

I don't want Carter traded, but Getzlaf has the size of Carter, skill of Giroux, and overall game of Richards (Make it happen, Homer!). He and Sbisa are two of the few people I'd want over Carter. His acceleration is still second to none in the league, as shown last night.

When I made the thread, Pronger was consistently bad. Now he's inconsistent, and hurt. Probably a step up from where's he's been, and a step down due to the injury. Note the PP was perfect in the 3rd without Pronger...

And this team, while good, is not complete enough to go without criticism. PK is still hit or miss, and the PP is still miss or miss badly. Gotta fix those.