• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lee Corso

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I like ol' Corso.......

It's not gonna be the same without him. Growing up as a kid I just remember him kinda being the guy that everyone loved to hate because of his predictions and what not.........if he wants to stick around, let him I say.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him to get better. CGD wouldn't be the same without him. Though it's crap anyway if you aren't a fan of the top 5.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying for a few years now that they should let him shoot a prerecorded segment and let him do the mascot head thing in person, but there is no way in hell he should be part of the live panel. It is painful to watch.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what irks me the most though? Every time he puts the mascot head on, the other 3 guys burst out into fake laughter.

Sometimes they are really laughing, but today you could easily tell it was fake. ESPN tells them to do that, and it's annoying as hell. Today he didn't even have the mascot head lifted up above the table yet and you could hear Kirk and Chris both taking a big breath getting ready to fake laugh.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I like ol' Corso.......

It's not gonna be the same without him. Growing up as a kid I just remember him kinda being the guy that everyone loved to hate because of his predictions and what not.........if he wants to stick around, let him I say.

What, so eventually it will be WHICH HEADGEAR WILL LEE DROOL ON?

No thanks.

Elvis is really dead yall.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xsAvq.gif

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember last season when he was in near tears thanking his colleagues for supporting him. I'll put up with it as long as I have to in order to save those guys the heartache of terminating his contract.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's almost as bad as Dick Vitale now...

No way. Dickie V may be annoying but he actually provides somewhat useful insight. Corso doesn't even know if the men sitting next to him are his colleagues or his nurses there to change his diaper.

Which is sad. I agree with what others have said. Its been apparent for the last couple of years that Corso is visibly struggling to do his job. It's not that he doesn't care, he's just getting too old to keep it together. Yet ESPN just keeps trotting him out there.

If they're going to keep doing that, stop making him do research and provide analyst. Just let him spout off about random stuff like the stereotypical old man. At least we'd be entertained. Last year when he said "fuck it" was the best Gameday in years.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the fuss, other than a little studder, he's just a normal old man talking football to me. I love him, and a little stumbling with his words every now and then isn't reason to say he can't do his job anymore.

Personally, I think he's still doing as good the other guys.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the fuss, other than a little studder, he's just a normal old man talking football to me. I love him, and a little stumbling with his words every now and then isn't reason to say he can't do his job anymore.

Personally, I think he's still doing as good the other guys.

Co-sign. Also you have to give Corso props. The man has a stroke and is trying to overcome overcome that horrendous situation. All in all for what he has been through I give him props and hope he continues to get better. If we are going to evaluate the cast on what they really bring to the table - i think the whole panel is pretty much down. Pollack is genuinely heads above the rest now (granted he is a Georgia homer).

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator: