• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James' White House Tweet

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao this place is hardcore and edgy and shit.

Miami U vs Florida rivalry runs deep like that? @Heatles84 @ktg8trgrl

It's not a rivalry when the other pussies.....I mean the other team drops the series. If it weren't for the Florida Legislature, the gators would have ducked the Seminoles as well. @TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they are son of a bitches.. all of them that do not stand for the flag and the anthem... and moreso if they let some words make them act like rebelling 2 year olds.. the POTUS has nothing to do with the Flag or the anthem. Yall better get that part understood.

The POTUS started all of this because he can't keep his chubby, tiny hands away from Twitter because he is a blinkered imbecile.

Good.. I hope shes scared to death
This post says all anyone needs to know about you, you're filth.

Johnny Cash would be ashamed of the people who listen to his music these days. He was a Native American activist in his free time who also leaned more to the left than right.

stand for the flag an no one boos.. no one gets death threats.. its simple really
You're more upset about someone taking a knee for song that is enshrined with a racist history, than you are about police killing people (all colors) at an alarming rate.

This post also says a lot about you, none of it good.

aww its cute that you think i care about the cesspool of humanity that comes out of south Florida..

Yea, racists usually don't enjoy being around people that are different from them, so I'm not surprised a city full of Hispanics isn't your cup of tea you inbred troglodyte.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The POTUS started all of this because he can't keep his chubby, tiny hands away from Twitter because he is a blinkered imbecile.

This post says all anyone needs to know about you, you're filth.

Johnny Cash would be ashamed of the people who listen to his music these days. He was a Native American activist in his free time who also leaned more to the left than right.

You're more upset about someone taking a knee for song that is enshrined with a racist history, than you are about police killing people (all colors) at an alarming rate.

This post also says a lot about you, none of it good.

Yea, racists usually don't enjoy being around people that are different from them, so I'm not surprised a city full of Hispanics isn't your cup of tea you inbred troglodyte.
judge not lest ye be judged.. The nice thing about this place is the ignore feature.. your welcome..hasta mañana

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're*

That UF education shines thru your posts.
Lol.. y'all go ahead and talk about me behind my back.. it just puts you in the perfect position to kiss my ass... you're welcome

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.. y'all go ahead and talk about me behind my back.. it just puts you in the perfect position to kiss my ass... you're welcome

How is this talking behind your back? Our posts are public. You're a fucking idiot.

Reactions: TJL

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
high-school-drama.png

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread (however funny at times) just needs to die already. Too many morons for the political boards coming over here spewing their bullshit all over the place.