• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James' White House Tweet

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!"

I know I will get a lot of shit for posting this but I think LeBron James crossed a line here. I was never exactly a fan of him to begin with, however this so-called role model and community activist just proves what a self-absorbed asshole he is. Fine if you don't like the person, but very disrespectful to the position of President of the United States.

I also think this is a weak attempt to make nice with Steph Curry

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!"

I know I will get a lot of shit for posting this but I think LeBron James crossed a line here. I was never exactly a fan of him to begin with, however this so-called role model and community activist just proves what a self-absorbed asshole he is. Fine if you don't like the person, but very disrespectful to the position of President of the United States.

Dude, Trump once said Obama was the founder of Isis.

But, this is across the line?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump disinviting gs is pretty funny imo

What's even funnier is that Steph told reports on Friday he planned to vote no about going to the White House.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even funnier is that Steph told reports on Friday he planned to vote no about going to the White House.

Trump beat him to the punch lol

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Trump once said Obama was the founder of Isis.

But, this is across the line?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though....
If you read my initial statement carefully you would have seen my acknowledgement that "you can dislike the person" or whatever, but I have an issue with him dissing the office of the President. I would feel the same way if it were Obama or Bush

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read my initial statement carefully you would have seen my acknowledgement that "you can dislike the person" or whatever, but I have an issue with him dissing the office of the President. I would feel the same way if it were Obama or Bush

I read it.

But, the person you are defending called the sitting President a Muslim terrorist and founder of Isis.

Did you start a thread for that?

Is this the old " Do on to others situation"?

Cause I can easily roll out " an eye for an eye."

For the sake of argument, I agree this shouldn't be done.

But, when the guy sitting in the Oval office has said worse himself about the then President?

# Hypocrisy

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope this does not cross the line.

LeBron is pissed off at Trump, just like many other black people are pissed at him.

Watch the rest of the Warriors boycott the white house.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if all black pro athletes boycotted the white house while Trump was there.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we step away from the issue for just a second and appreciate that we now live in a society where any one of us can go and insult the most powerful person in the country directly within 30 seconds? That really is amazing when you think about it. It's a magical world

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where was your outrage when meeeechegan's own Tom Brady didn't visit the White House? Let me guess, that was different?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to give respect to get it. Trump is a disrespectful person. I am glad LeBron called him out and I hope prominent athletes continue to reject his White House invitations.

Now, will Trump call for LeBron to be fired? Good luck with that.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you miss the part where Trump called players "sums of bitches" yesterday?