• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

$$$ League Team, Thoughts?

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
12 team league. Standard format. Overall, I'm pretty pleased. A little worried about the Bills lack of QB play with Spiller but he is a terror when he's healthy. Draft as follows:

1- 6 C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)

2 -19 Drew Brees (NO - QB)

3 -30 Maurice Jones-Drew (Jac - RB)

4 -43 Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)

5 -54 Danny Amendola (NE - WR)

6 -67 Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)

7-78 Mark Ingram (NO - RB)

8-91 Jermichael Finley (GB - TE)

9-102 Kenny Britt (Ten - WR)

10-115 Martellus Bennett (Chi - TE)

11-126 DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR)

12-139 Knile Davis (KC - RB)

13-150 Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE)

14-163 New England (NE - D/ST)

15-174 Justin Tucker (Bal - K)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the first thought that comes to mind is that you should make your first two free agents moves be the acquiring of Hawkeye Pierce and Hot Lips Hulahan..'cuz that is one M.A.S.H. unit of a team.

Spiller, granted he played in all 16, but he missed a lot of time during the games, and it seems like he's on the verge of being out at anytime.

MJD, no cartilage left in his knees, missed ten games with that lisfranc injury last year, his lower body is falling apart.

Amendola, the WR version of DMC, this guy gets hurt if a DB looks at him the wrong way it seems.

Nicks,doesn't miss a lot of time, plays through his injuries often enough, but they've sapped him of his production

Ingram missed a third of his rookie season, and only made it through last year by averaging less than 10 touches a game.

Kenny Brit, see Amendola.

YOu need an amazing amount of luck with these guys to make it through a season and be competitive. BUT, if you can navigate around th injury bug, the team will be very solid, no doubts. The thing that worries me the most is that, ok you drafted a few injury prones starters, not the first time, it can be worked with, hell I do it all the time (DMC)..but you backed them up with equally injury prone reserves, so there's a real possibility that you'll be scrambling the waiver wire looking for fill ins more weeks than you'd like.
Lot of talent, lots of potential, but big question marks as well.
Good luck!

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well the first thought that comes to mind is that you should make your first two free agents moves be the acquiring of Hawkeye Pierce and Hot Lips Hulahan..'cuz that is one M.A.S.H. unit of a team.

Spiller, granted he played in all 16, but he missed a lot of time during the games, and it seems like he's on the verge of being out at anytime.

MJD, no cartilage left in his knees, missed ten games with that lisfranc injury last year, his lower body is falling apart.

Amendola, the WR version of DMC, this guy gets hurt if a DB looks at him the wrong way it seems.

Nicks,doesn't miss a lot of time, plays through his injuries often enough, but they've sapped him of his production

Ingram missed a third of his rookie season, and only made it through last year by averaging less than 10 touches a game.

Kenny Brit, see Amendola.

YOu need an amazing amount of luck with these guys to make it through a season and be competitive. BUT, if you can navigate around th injury bug, the team will be very solid, no doubts. The thing that worries me the most is that, ok you drafted a few injury prones starters, not the first time, it can be worked with, hell I do it all the time (DMC)..but you backed them up with equally injury prone reserves, so there's a real possibility that you'll be scrambling the waiver wire looking for fill ins more weeks than you'd like.
Lot of talent, lots of potential, but big question marks as well.
Good luck!

Good feedback, dude. Appreciate it. Yup, it is a little boom or bust. I think MJD is healthy and when he is he's top 10 player. Easily. Amendola and Nicks do seem to be snake bitten but we'll see. Risk v. reward I suppose. If/when Amendola is on the field he'll produce especially with the Pats. Same with Nicks. I think I've got some solid rookie depth in Hopkins and Eifert (both of whom will make plays this year).

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good feedback, dude. Appreciate it. Yup, it is a little boom or bust. I think MJD is healthy and when he is he's top 10 player. Easily. Amendola and Nicks do seem to be snake bitten but we'll see. Risk v. reward I suppose. If/when Amendola is on the field he'll produce especially with the Pats. Same with Nicks. I think I've got some solid rookie depth in Hopkins and Eifert (both of whom will make plays this year).

I also like Hopkins and Eifert..but not really sure why you have 3 TE's..didn't even notice that before..I'd be dropping/trying to trade either Bennet of Finley, whichever results in the better yield.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also like Hopkins and Eifert..but not really sure why you have 3 TE's..didn't even notice that before..I'd be dropping/trying to trade either Bennet of Finley, whichever results in the better yield.

We can use TE in flex and I thought Eifert was the best player left on the board. So I'd rather stash a guy that I think will make an impact rather than drafting a WR/RB just for the sake of drafting one. I'm also only carrying Brees for the moment. So at some point I'll have to pick up a QB for the bye.