• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leafs Game

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mattuea also has to get sent down. Now is not the time to have a 19 year old learning the game

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a trade isn't in order I think we need to shake the lines up big time.

Elias-Zajac-Kovy
Lokti-Truth-Gionta
Bernier-Carter-Clarkson

I dunno, but what we're doing now isn't working.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully a forward can score against TB. This team is really starting to smell like garbage.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Marty back.

No doubt, 2 of those goals were softer than a roll of Charmin, hell Moose pretty much scored on himself the first one.

The sloppy play and countless turnovers need to stop, but we NEED Marty back NOW. Maybe he'll give this team an emotional lift, but they are terrible right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, 2 of those goals were softer than a roll of Charmin, hell Moose pretty much scored on himself the first one.

The sloppy play and countless turnovers need to stop, but we NEED Marty back NOW. Maybe he'll give this team an emotional lift, but they are terrible right now.

Yeah there was no way we lose that game with Marty in net..or even with Moose in net if he was not being overused.

I love Deboer but he has been foolish the way he has used Moose since Marty went down. Not every goalie is a freak at 40 the way Brodeur is.

Not scoring doesnt help but when 2-3 goals are being let in every game that should be stopped Im sure thats a hit to the offense as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose doesn't keep his pads low... often lifts to create enough space for some pucks.....

come on man!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody want to start a GDT for the Tampa game? I haven't had much luck of late.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i like how everyone on here makes a ton of excuses for marty. why isnt anyone calling elias out for that HORRIBLE pass that led to the second goal? or why not the d coverage on the 3rd goal the guy was sitting alone in front? andy green cant keep the pass from going across on the 4th goal. yeah the first goal was crap but come on now if this was marty and those goals you all would be giving the defense shit.

yeah moose has been bad and the 1st goal was crap. but winnipeg wasnt his fault imo and neither was buffalo. except the shootout he was horrible.

point is even though moose has been bad 1. he still stole us some points when we shouldnt have at the start of the year. and 2. you all would be on martys nuts just like chico and making all the excuses for those goals.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like how everyone on here makes a ton of excuses for marty. why isnt anyone calling elias out for that HORRIBLE pass that led to the second goal? or why not the d coverage on the 3rd goal the guy was sitting alone in front? andy green cant keep the pass from going across on the 4th goal. yeah the first goal was crap but come on now if this was marty and those goals you all would be giving the defense shit.

yeah moose has been bad and the 1st goal was crap. but winnipeg wasnt his fault imo and neither was buffalo. except the shootout he was horrible.

point is even though moose has been bad 1. he still stole us some points when we shouldnt have at the start of the year. and 2. you all would be on martys nuts just like chico and making all the excuses for those goals.

No question Elias' pass cost us the game. The team has been terrible and hasn't been doing Moose any favors. I think everyone has hit on that point multiple times so I'm not sure where the defending Marty thing comes from?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Marty is in net for the games and giving up these goals excuses would be made imo.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
only soft goal he gave up imo was the 1st goal.