• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ <3 Silver

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron already wants to sit down with the new commissioner to improve the NBA. An inside source said that among his requests are:

-Flopping is mandatory and rewarded by bonus's rather than the current penalized with fines, unless your name is not Lebron James, then it is still penalized.
-Wheel chairs are allowed so that his current support cast can stay with him longer, namely Wade, Oden and Allen. Probably Birdman too.
-Over sized headbands concealing balding are mandatory and shaving your head is illegal.
-From now on only LBJ gets super star treatment including to but not limited to every MVP, all fouls called on him are instantly reversed and if some body looks at him it is a clear path foul.

That is all the inside source would name now, but hopefully we will see what else he hopes to "improve" upon.

LeBron wants to chat with incoming commissioner Adam Silver - CBSSports.com

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha omg that was super duper funny hahahaha like I cant breath right now hahahaha I think im dying :agree: this was the funniest thing I ever saw hahaha please be a comedian like wow you are freaking hilarious hahahaha

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you enjoyed it!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed a lot of your topics recently have ended up in fouled-out!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed a lot of your topics recently have ended up in fouled-out!

I start them here. I know what is meant for Fouled out and what is not. This stuff is just joking around BS.