• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LB Akeem Jordan Signed

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for a 4th round pick? cmon. Mosely is an extremely talented LB. McShay still has him as a top 10 overall player.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for a 4th round pick? cmon. Mosely is an extremely talented LB. McShay still has him as a top 10 overall player.

Smart teams dont need to trade up for the sure things. Look at your better teams in the NFL, how many have traded up in the draft in the last ten years??

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Akeem Jordan is a pretty good player he started 10 games last season

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right Shark. Jordan started 10 games for KC LAST year. I would say ILB fell down on our list of needs. Trade up for ILB..... Not now

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right Shark. Jordan started 10 games for KC LAST year. I would say ILB fell down on our list of needs. Trade up for ILB..... Not now

Sparks... dont get me wrong, if he was there at 32 and we thought the team ahead of us was going to take him and Seattle would do it for #34 and our 6th then I say go for it. But realistically I see us having to jump up to 25-28 in order to get him. So thats our 3rd or 4th round pick. this draft is too deep at WR to give up either of those picks. And I think Borland will be there for us in the third. He doesnt have the hype of Mosley I will grant you. But this kid has the goods and with Jordan on roster Im not overly pressed to start a rookie from day one at ILB in any case.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,. how can we simply write off a guy who has started over 40 games as not a possible answer at least short term as an ILB? I mean unless we are just that desperate to trade up for Mosely. If he is there at 34, sure run p and make the pick. But this team should not even consider trading up for ANY one at this point. We are still paying for the last trade up, and we were still paying for the one before that when we made THAT deal.

Time to break the cycle, draft well with what you have, trade down if the deal is good. But Im hoping trading up is off the table period.

Honestly, I am not for trading up for C.J. Mosley. Sure, he is a good tackler and can play. However, the last few so-called can't miss ILB haven't been that great ala Dont'a Hightower and Rolando McClain. I'm just not sold. There was one big game Bama played, last year--can't remember the team--and he was taken completely out his game. I believe Clinton Dix and Pryor will be gone. Shark! Like you, I believe we should stand pat or trade down.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say this doesn't affect the draft at all. It's like every other signing we have made...

it improved our team but did not lock us out of drafting the best player at positions others than QB and OLB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But dix and Pryor are top 20 players. to get into the top 20 its going to cost us our 3rd round pick. We cant give that up. Why cant we trade up for Mosely now? The Jordan signing was only for special teams depth. I think from pick 25 on, if Mosely is there we can trade up and it will cost us our 4th round pick. We would be foolish not to do it.

why ? do we KNOW he will be there at our pick ?

i would be against trading up for a player . we should trade DOWN