• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Fitzgerald trade

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, at what cost? also, next season will be his 10th.

for me, i'd rather start looking at new WR's such as AJ Jenkins. if he isn't panning out, draft another one.

Who else is out there?
We have Crab, Manningham is injury prone. Ginn is done, we are in same boat as last year.
Teams like Dallas, GB, Atlanta have 2 nice WR combos, we really need that.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, Kaep was a second rounder. Those things are valuable. Plus, Smith? That got to add up to the last pick of the first round. ;) Plus, we'll throw in the fist million of his 8.5 by trading after March 13th or whatever. (The final 7.5 is April 1.) :dhd:

(Yes, I realize without Justin, we're not getting the last pick of the first round. :()

We need the Cowboy to saddel up

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Sarcasm? Or do you really think they are the same, especially considering the migraines? Or do you think Arizona really needs to drop their money against the cap?

What does migraines have to do with it? He's missed 2 games in 4 years because of them. Fitz is getting old, Vikes would probably have to give some sort of pick, but maybe a 3rd. Harvin is young and a game changer.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
He would be in the same boat going home. Randy Moss has more pull than the Vikings

LMAO!! I'll take your word for it..
Because being home and close to his Dad wouldn't sway him in the least. But Moss would for sure.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does migraines have to do with it? He's missed 2 games in 4 years because of them. Fitz is getting old, Vikes would probably have to give some sort of pick, but maybe a 3rd. Harvin is young and a game changer.

Fitz > Harvin. I was saying that Fitz and Harvin are not the same but adding in the migraine threat, the scales favor Fitz even more. So in order to say that it was ok to be straight up, it either had to be heavy sarcasm or the salaries would have offset the amount the Fitz is better than Harvin. Or the poster actually thought Harvin > Fitz, despite the migraines that Harvin has. Or I guess, like you said, age could even it a bit over the long run, maybe - though I still think Fitz over the contract may be better. After an extension, when the Cardinals theoretically could add Harvin in without trade, age is more of a factor as Fitz is even older then.

I know it's only been two games, but that's a risk for the future nonetheless, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Harvin would have to be a trade, he's still under his rookie contract.
He hasn't missed a game in 2 seasons because of migraines.
He is a head case though, I'm hoping the Vikes trade him before too many teams see this..;-)..
Vikes need a Fitz type more than a Harvin type, but Harvin is one of the best all around offensive players in the NFL..

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz for Mike Wallace & Rashard Mendenhall

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah.. well.... the rest of our recievers for fitz

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like 3 1st's and No Alex. :lol:

Let's keep dwindling it down. A half a step.

2 Firsts, Alex, and a second rounder. (Or is 2 seconds a half a step below a 28-32 pick?)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Firz I would be pissed. Any other receiver would all but demand a trade from there, but Fitz seems like too good of a guy to do that. I feel bad for him.

He's like KG from the NBA. Too loyal for his own good sometimes.