• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin and USC

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first year: 7-5

second year: 10-2

third year: 7-5 (possibly 7-6 with bowl loss)

in 3 years you are 24-12 at USC. Are you kidding me? How does Hayden keep this joker around after coming into this season with a pre-season #1 ranking, a potential heisman winner and he comes up 7-5? And not only that, but this team never improved. The mistakes that were made on defense in early October were never fixed.

His offensive play calling, ESPECIALLY vs Notre Dame was atrocious. And made a mockery of football.

Aside from his failures on winning, the dude has given the program more black eyes when it needs to clean it's image. Deflating footballs, switching out jersey numbers to defenders so opposing teams have a hard time watching who is who on film. His tirades against the local media, in a time when USC needs to clean up it's image, Kiffin is not the guy to do so and if he is kept around Pat Hayden needs to be looked at as well.

You are USC, you can have any coach and you stick with this failure who has only ever gotten any coaching job because of his last name.

REAL_Harrison

Amateurstitute
Hoopla Cash
$ 510.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, this team should've been much better then it's record and it lost to every important team it played. Plus they're behind UCLA now and the Bruins have a freshmen QB so they're only going to get better in the next two or three years. I would get Kiffin out of there ASAP because bottom line is most other programs in the Pac12 are getting better while his is getting worse

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, this team should've been much better then it's record and it lost to every important team it played. Plus they're behind UCLA now and the Bruins have a freshmen QB so they're only going to get better in the next two or three years. I would get Kiffin out of there ASAP because bottom line is most other programs in the Pac12 are getting better while his is getting worse

this

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...

Didn't Oregon lose to Lane Kiffin once?

tideguy

Hoopla Cash