• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers Vs Timberwolves Feb 04, 2014

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LALakersboy, it was a matter of time on the groin injury. Gasol pulled it in New York against the Knicks and they have been propping him up since. He was trying to play through it but finally succumbed.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to ask, WTF is Dantoni doing? Blake and Old Man River come back and instantly Kendall plays limited minutes? There is NO way Nash is better than Marshall right now!! Or Blake for that matter! :gaah:

If you're gonna tank, try and not make it so damn obvious Dumbass!!

:lm:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to ask, WTF is Dantoni doing? Blake and Old Man River come back and instantly Kendall plays limited minutes? There is NO way Nash is better than Marshall right now!! Or Blake for that matter! :gaah:

If you're gonna tank, try and not make it so damn obvious Dumbass!!

:lm:

Ok, just saw that Blake goes for trip dub tonight! Shit! :L

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the hate for Blake. He's a solid pro. Probably the most competitive of the healthy active players on the squad.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the hate for Blake. He's a solid pro. Probably the most competitive of the healthy active players on the squad.

I don't hate Blake. My thinking was that Kendall was playing at a pretty high level while the others were out. My question was why would you take out a Marshall and insert Old Man River? We aren't making the playoffs, so why not KButter continue to start and get that experience! That's all.