• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ladarius Green

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben...that part idk. Maybe a little of both Ben an Haley.

Unless he checks out of the play, I think Ben tries to run what was called, and yes do think Haley has AB as the primary read on probably a 3rd of the pass plays every game which I understand for a guy of his talent, but when the OFC knows that you got to change things up.

You said this about 2 weeks ago...based on film study, they should pick a guy not named AB, Bell or unnamed :rolleyes2:, and feature him on a half dz plays...even if he drops the 1st one, keep going to him and that will shift coverage and you can always circle back to your bread and butter.

You know if Ben hit someone like Eli Rogers for a 12 passes in the first half, it would shift coverage from AB and to Eli, or whatever the chosen name for the day would be. Once they do that, it's game on with AB.....

Just bewilders me!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben...that part idk. Maybe a little of both Ben an Haley.

Unless he checks out of the play, I think Ben tries to run what was called, and yes do think Haley has AB as the primary read on probably a 3rd of the pass plays every game which I understand for a guy of his talent, but when the OFC knows that you got to change things up.

You said this about 2 weeks ago...based on film study, they should pick a guy not named AB, Bell or unnamed :rolleyes2:, and feature him on a half dz plays...even if he drops the 1st one, keep going to him and that will shift coverage and you can always circle back to your bread and butter.

And let me add, Eli wouldn't have to catch all 12.....
Say he makes 9 out of those 12.... it's still going to be in the mind of the D coach that this happened!!!

But, as I said, it's just a head scratcher.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me add, Eli wouldn't have to catch all 12.....
Say he makes 9 out of those 12.... it's still going to be in the mind of the D coach that this happened!!!

But, as I said, it's just a head scratcher.

I totally get it.

Right now, if you're a secondary WR/TE and don't catch your 1st pass, Ben might no go back to you again.

We'll see what happens this week as Tomlin/Haley face their demon (of late anyway)....I really believe if Haley trots out the sames plays the OFC will struggle again.