• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through three weeks, San Francisco has taken leaps forward in areas such as takeaways (they have seven, matching the number they had last season), the run game (they rank first in rushing attempts and fourth in yards) and scoring margin (they're fourth at plus-42, best among teams who have not played the Miami Dolphins).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to marvel at the ignorance consistently displayed on this board, and this particular thread is no different.. [/B] For a bunch of guys who love football the lack of understanding of the game is astonishing. No one could possibly see the 49ers as not being on of the best in the league but many here flail and scream and call you an idiot when you do.. So my goal here of educating the ignorant does come with a price

Talking about yourself that way is a sure sign of being a psychopath

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop kidding yourself.

That's not important to you yet counting how many posts people made or what time they made them is?

The clown in you grows daily.
Clueless as usual. try to keep up Cletus.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about yourself that way is a sure sign of being a psychopath
Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I" routine. Man I used to kill with that one in the 3rd grade.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The idea of landing arguably the best cornerback in the league to SF's defense is obviously intriguing....but at what cost? It's gonna take a 1st rounder, plus.....and in what? A couple of years he's gonna want to get paid. SF has some guys coming up like Buckner who is gonna get a monster deal. The Niners don't have a second round pick next year (Dee Ford), and as you mentioned....they need to bolster the offensive line.

On the plus side is that the Niners have perhaps the best guy in the league running their cap, so I'd trust his approach.

You're right that it would be completely blowing their load to go after Ramsey, but that's because of picks, not money. They have the money to get him & extend Buckner.

95% of the time, I'd be against the idea. But Ramsey is 2009 Darrelle Revis. He's one of those players who could turn an already-great defense into the 2002 Buccs. OL help would have to come via FA.

Obviously, some players would have to walk. Sherman, Armstead, Tarrt, possibly Witherspoon. But they could do it. Or they could keep building through the draft (which is far more risky because Lynch has sucked in the draft).

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the best 49er team in memory, they seem to have it all and have beaten 3 amazing teams.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I thought you were just being a dick and didn't know you wanted an answer but here it is; Doesn't matter to me enough to count them. Its all just opinion.

Further proof of my assertion in post #1 below

Week 4 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus what we got wrong in the preseason

It's not lack of respect when it's accurate.

You create this whiny thread. Then, when people disagree, you respond with foolish, passive-aggressive insults.

At least this thread is providing you the attention you desperately crave.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, some players would have to walk. Sherman, Armstead, Tarrt, possibly Witherspoon.

If SF went after Ramsey, you move Sherman to safety - which is something he has mentioned as he ages. Armstead, Tarrt, Ward, Jet, etc. can all walk. Witherspoon was having an excellent year until the injury. He's definitely a keeper IMO.

Personally, I'd still rather build through the draft. Lynch hasn't been as bad as you believe - most of the criticism is based on the 2017 first round - but they've found some quality players and coaches. Weren't you ripping on him for taking Bosa over QW? He's made some good moves (Dee Ford) and didn't make, which some fans wanted (Antonio Brown). Like players, I'll give most everyone a solid three years before declaring anything.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not lack of respect when it's accurate.

You create this whiny thread. Then, when people disagree, you respond with foolish, passive-aggressive insults.

At least this thread is providing you the attention you desperately crave.
It is providing the 49ers with the attention they deserve while educating novices like yourself at the same time

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your parents know you're using their computer?
Haha. That really must have got to you since you tried to use it on me in return. The old “I know you are but what am I” is still going strong. I used to kill with that one in the 3rd grade. Well done Cletus!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop kidding yourself.

That's not important to you yet counting how many posts people made or what time they made them is?

The clown in you grows daily.
Still smarting from the beating you took here? Cmon Cletus

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If SF went after Ramsey, you move Sherman to safety - which is something he has mentioned as he ages.

That would be a great move. But the team would probably have to let him walk after his contract is up if he's still a dominant player.

Armstead, Tarrt, Ward, Jet, etc. can all walk. Witherspoon was having an excellent year until the injury. He's definitely a keeper IMO.

You keep as many great players as you can, but acquiring a guy like Ramsey might make it a choice between a guy like 'Spoon & a guy like Kittle. You can't always keep all your great players. 'Spoon is doing great, but he's no Jalen Ramsey.

Personally, I'd still rather build through the draft. Lynch hasn't been as bad as you believe - most of the criticism is based on the 2017 first round - but they've found some quality players and coaches.

You can't pick absolute busts at picks 3 & 31, take a good RT over great defensive players, pick a bust at 44 and not be considered bad at drafting.

Weren't you ripping on him for taking Bosa over QW? He's made some good moves (Dee Ford) and didn't make, which some fans wanted (Antonio Brown). Like players, I'll give most everyone a solid three years before declaring anything.

Lynch has actually been great at trades and FA IMO. That's why he still has a job. But it's WAAAAAY too early to tell if Bosa over Q. Williams was a mistake or not. If it turns out to be the superiour move, I'll eat my words.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? All you assholes who were dissing the 49ers schedule now look like the assholes that you are. That "weak" Bucs team came out west and whipped the "mighty" Rams in their house. The same team that the 49ers went back east and crushed. The only team that has out-played the Bucs are the Niners.
You other idiots who were bragging about the "mighty" Peckers watched your heroes get whipped at home by a .500 Eagles team.
And you Chiefs braggers watched your team get run on all over the field by the mediocre running game of the Lions. Can you imagine what a dominant running team like the 49ers would do to them?
There were even some fools here who were saying that the Ravens were better than the Niners! We saw today their oh so slow secondary, especially the ancient Earl Thomas, get dominated by a .500 Browns team. And Lamar Jackson? He is who we thought he was.
I told you that my goal here was to educate those who are football ignorant and boy did I succeed. Now you know.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your first place in the West, undefeated 49ers.