• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: LA Rams @ SF 49ers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L.A. fans praying the Chargers or Raiders sign on.

Yah. Rams are going to suck for at least another 5+ years until they realize Goff was stupid and get rid of him. They have zero draft picks for the next 2 years to develop and that's what all the good teams do. Build through the draft.

Goff spells Sam Bradford all over again in terms of durability and he was never as talented as Bradford when healthy in college. They mortgaged all those picks thinking Goff was the next Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning prospect. I have zero clue wtf they're thinking. My only thought is they were all doing lines of cocaine in LA securing the new stadium rights, forgot about the draft, got wasted as shit and forgot to scout players. So they were just like, "Just trade all our picks and we'll take one of the QBs. Problem solved! *resume snorting coke*"

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah. Rams are going to suck for at least another 5+ years until they realize Goff was stupid and get rid of him. They have zero draft picks for the next 2 years to develop and that's what all the good teams do. Build through the draft.

Goff spells Sam Bradford all over again in terms of durability and he was never as talented as Bradford when healthy in college. They mortgaged all those picks thinking Goff was the next Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning prospect. I have zero clue wtf they're thinking. My only thought is they were all doing lines of cocaine in LA securing the new stadium rights, forgot about the draft, got wasted as shit and forgot to scout players. So they were just like, "Just trade all our picks and we'll take one of the QBs. Problem solved! *resume snorting coke*"
I don't think Goff comps to Bradford at all but I do see a long trend of Rams GM picking offensive projects with high upsides and a Rams coaching staff that has no idea how to unlock it. They seem to hit on the defensive players

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't brawl during possibly the worst game of the season.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL is in panic mode as well because they know the Rams won't be able to renew the L.A. market.

I guarantee you by week 4 or so, we'll start reading reports about how the Chargers are seriously considering making the move again. And that the Raiders would scrap their Vegas idea in favor of L.A. if the Chargers decide to stay put.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what we saw more of tonight, stalled drives by the Rams or stalled sentences by Steve Young.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like someone threw a pie at St. Louis, and they ducked, and it hit LA right in the face.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran lookin' pretty good though outside of Gabbert. Rams front 4 definitely puts on pressure so that's not all on him. I'm sure Wilson will have a similar stat line. Carlos Hyde looks great though. If he can stay healthy no reason he shouldn't be their starter. He was a 1st rounder until his injury in college.

I will say nice to see Bowman back to form. That injury he got back in Seattle was gruesome.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a ton of people in L.A. and Orange County and no one has any intention of buying Rams tickets. And many of those are natives who use to be diehard Rams fans.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun with a super pissed off Aaron Donald next Sunday Seattle...:D

He has a reason to be pissed. I've rewound and replayed the "contact" with the official and it was so minor (and initiated by the official) that it's probably the weakest disqualifications I've seen. Granted it's game broadcast, so maybe I'm just not seeing all of it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the games over - but how's that not a personal foul slamming the runner after he was out of bounds?

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran lookin' pretty good though outside of Gabbert. Rams front 4 definitely puts on pressure so that's not all on him. I'm sure Wilson will have a similar stat line. Carlos Hyde looks great though. If he can stay healthy no reason he shouldn't be their starter. He was a 1st rounder until his injury in college.

I will say nice to see Bowman back to form. That injury he got back in Seattle was gruesome.

Gabbert is below average, but the team is much better with him than Krapernick who's just a cancer and brain dead. They'll probably win 6 or 7 games, but are still irrelevant overall. Don't forget, they also beat the Vikings pretty good last season in week 1 which was obviously a fluke.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 penalties for 102 yards by the Rams. Jeebus!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good old Crazy George! Flashback to Earthquakes games at Spartan Stadium.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this sums up all of LA right now...

group-photo.jpg

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is totally misunderstood. He's just showcasing his skill set. He's really good at sitting on a bench and taking a knee in garbage time! The jokes on the rest of us!