• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyries season is over, again. Cry me a river and color me surprised.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he isn’t hurt so bad he can’t make another movie.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. More time for Kyrie to pontificate his "ideas" to the world

Seriously though, I cant wait to see him and Durant clash next season. The league's two biggest superstar babies will be at each other's throats all season long. Kobe-Shaq wont have shit on them

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Such a shame!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say a prayer this week and I am going to tell "Thank you for not letting the Lakers sign him." .God was truly kind and merciful to the Lakers

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie ruined his career the moment he left cle...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie ruined his career the moment he left cle...

Yes and no.

He had a great gig in Cleveland for sure. He was going to the finals every year, won a title...as long as Lebron was there, he didn't have to carry the weight of the franchise.

On the other hand, based on what we saw before Lebron came back and what has happened since he left Cleveland, it might be that he would have ruined his career as soon as Lebron left or retired anyway.

The only difference is, he would have been in Cleveland and you'd have to have been pissed at him instead of getting to laugh at him. lol

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

He had a great gig in Cleveland for sure. He was going to the finals every year, won a title...as long as Lebron was there, he didn't have to carry the weight of the franchise.

On the other hand, based on what we saw before Lebron came back and what has happened since he left Cleveland, it might be that he would have ruined his career as soon as Lebron left or retired anyway.

The only difference is, he would have been in Cleveland and you'd have to have been pissed at him instead of getting to laugh at him. lol

Very well could argue that had he stayed in Cleveland he would have had 2 rings, instead of just 1.
His best business decision would have been to stay in Cleveland until LeBron left, then he left too. So basically just eliminating the awful time with the Celtics, I think both parties would agree with that.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

True, it actually worked out for Cle in that sense. We got a lottery pick from Boston, for a guy that likely would have ruined his career anyways, left Boston and is now injured on Brooklyn with a huge contract, plus we get to laugh at him. Double win imo