• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Peko opts out

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are ass hats? Asking for a friend.

Rued always putting down and can not get along with people. they usually belittle everyone they talk to.

I also ignore people that love to fight so much that they themselves don't no way in hell believe what they are saying just Arguing to do just that.

And lastly not worth my time reading.I like to live happily.and all you want to do is troll......*Waving....

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rued always putting down and can not get along with people. they usually belittle everyone they talk to.

I also ignore people that love to fight so much that they themselves don't no way in hell believe what they are saying just Arguing to do just that.

And lastly not worth my time reading.I like to live happily.and all you want to do is troll......*Waving....

Thanks- I always wondered what an ass hat was. Appreciate the information.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Wok,Go Broke

Is this a reference to a Chinese cooking method? Are you intentionally getting Woke wrong?

Also - are you of the opinion that if it rhymes it must be true?

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Wok,Go Broke

Is this a reference to a Chinese cooking method? Are you intentionally getting Woke wrong?

Also - are you of the opinion that if it rhymes it must be true?

OK, first of all, that would be go wok go Brock. So I think he meant to say that if you decide to cook using a wok or have someone cook for you using a wok then you need to have some guy named Brock involved. I like to use a wok for popcorn. It's great for keeping the unpopped kernels down in the hot oil but keeping the popped corn higher up where they won't be burned but will remain heated. Try it sometime if you love popcorn like I do. Unless of course he meant to say go woke go broke but that would be kind of stupid because it doesn't really apply to this situation at all.