• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Long- on Twitter

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't hate the Packers like someone your age might, because honestly… my football watching only dates back to the 90's.

I was actually at the game where George Martin slammed McMahon into the ground, which, in my opinion, cost us a second Super Bowl. I suppose I am still bitter over that.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually at the game where George Martin slammed McMahon into the ground, which, in my opinion, cost us a second Super Bowl. I suppose I am still bitter over that.

I was there too. IMO, the dirtiest play ever.

The Bears were rolling that season until Martin got ghetto. I totally agree, cost the Bears a SB and maybe more. So yeah, I'm a little pissed off at the Packers too.

Your rant wasn't mindless, it was spot on. Fuck the Packers.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and to add to my previous comment: any Bears fan sympathetic to the Packers can go to hell.

Have a great day! :wacko:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Fuck the Packers. Never a more despicable team than the Forrest Gregg years. Fuck him and their dirty asses. I hate them today just as much as then. But as previously stated, it really doesn't bother me that some college kid that had no previous ties to the Bears before being drafted doesnt share the same disdain. As long as that kid plays his ever-lovin ' ass off week in and week out..I'm good.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never "root" for them per se. If them winning a game somehow helps us, then ya sure.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. I'm impressed . So you're somewhat of an old school guy too? That game goes back away.:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there too. IMO, the dirtiest play ever.

The Bears were rolling that season until Martin got ghetto. I totally agree, cost the Bears a SB and maybe more. So yeah, I'm a little pissed off at the Packers too.

Your rant wasn't mindless, it was spot on. Fuck the Packers.

Damn, I thought I was oldest fuck on this board. But you & Cali are starting to show your age.
The terrible towel should have been banned for life. But it was just a part football back then.
It was what the league was built on. Brutality. Which I came to love.
I don't hate Martin. Just think there should have been a Bear to have Jim's back.
Agree it was 1 of the cheapest shots in football history. But didn't the O read that towel.
Some body on the O should have had Jim's ass. I know it happened on an INT. But knowing some one is has a hit your QB. Just confuses me.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm not that old school. In my forties. I just haven't gotten into the idea if marriage yet. I doubt it ever will, but I should be careful not to jinx myself.

Yeah someone should have definitely had Jim's back. I remember thinking the whole stadium might not let the packers get out of soldier alive.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not that old school. In my forties. I just haven't gotten into the idea if marriage yet. I doubt it ever will, but I should be careful not to jinx myself.

Yeah someone should have definitely had Jim's back. I remember thinking the whole stadium might not let the packers get out of soldier alive.

Waited till I wad 36. Daughter graduated high school yesterday. 5 more years till the sons out and then retirement @ 55

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I thought I was oldest fuck on this board. But you & Cali are starting to show your age.
The terrible towel should have been banned for life. But it was just a part football back then.
It was what the league was built on. Brutality. Which I came to love.
I don't hate Martin. Just think there should have been a Bear to have Jim's back.
Agree it was 1 of the cheapest shots in football history. But didn't the O read that towel.
Some body on the O should have had Jim's ass. I know it happened on an INT. But knowing some one is has a hit your QB. Just confuses me.

I'm in my forties; I'm not old yet.

But yes, somebody should've had his back.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck marriage. Did it for 24 yrs. 11Months. Unless you find a rich girl.
I guess I am 1 of the oldest fucks on the board.:lol:
Yeah, that whole scenario w/ the towel stunk. But the league let it happen.
Just think shit like that builds the rivalry .:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in my forties; I'm not old yet.

But yes, somebody should've had his back.

Damn. I Probably am 1 of the oldest fucks. But you're considered over the hill.:laugh3:
Just think the 1rst Bear to see that towel, should have taken precautionary steps, to eliminate Martin from the game.
But it just threw fire, on the rivalry .
For us fans, that is.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I Probably am 1 of the oldest fucks. But you're considered over the hill.:laugh3:
Just think the 1rst Bear to see that towel, should have taken precautionary steps, to eliminate Martin from the game.
But it just threw fire, on the rivalry .
For us fans, that is.

Lol, maybe. I can still see my feet if that means anything.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted the Rams to draft Kyle Long in the worst way but our FO are a couple of knee-jerk dopes that get stiffies for players instead of taking the BPA. He is a big and nasty dude and like the rest of the family has a heart of gold not mention some serious football skills. I seriously doubt that anybody will get to the QB from the right side. You guys have an all-pro for at least the next ten years and I pity anybody who has play against him including the Packers.

That Bears-Packers rivalry is the best on the planet even when I first saw the league as a kid back in the late 50's early 60's. It will continue going forward and Kyle Long will only make it more intense. Great stuff!!

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted the Rams to draft Kyle Long in the worst way but our FO are a couple of knee-jerk dopes that get stiffies for players instead of taking the BPA. He is a big and nasty dude and like the rest of the family has a heart of gold not mention some serious football skills. I seriously doubt that anybody will get to the QB from the right side. You guys have an all-pro for at least the next ten years and I pity anybody who has play against him including the Packers.

That Bears-Packers rivalry is the best on the planet even when I first saw the league as a kid back in the late 50's early 60's. It will continue going forward and Kyle Long will only make it more intense. Great stuff!!

Appreciate the post. From one old timer to another ,:suds:
And just about everyone questioned that pick (Kyle ) that is . :lol: