• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kwame Harris News (The Piano Man)

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“his former boyfriend at a Menlo Park restaurant during an argument over soy sauce and underwear.”

Seriously, you can't make this kind of shit up. I had totally forgotten about how terrible he was at stopping people. Should come in handy in his defense.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former 49er charged with attacking ex-boyfriend

Geier allegedly hit Harris three times in the face but Harris “seemed only to grow more agitated” and punched him in the face several times until he fell, the suit states.

LOL

Anyway, Florio is really turning into a gigantic fuckstick. He is trying waaaaaaay too hard to create some sort of distraction for the 49ers. He probably wouldn't even have reported this if the 49ers weren't in the Super Bowl

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“his former boyfriend at a Menlo Park restaurant during an argument over soy sauce and underwear.”

I had totally forgotten about how terrible he was at stopping people. Should come in handy in his defense.

Well done Warty

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know he was gay. I wonder how well that went over in the Niner locker room.

I didn't either until I read this story. Crazy!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting news.

And.

WTF. When I first read the title, I thought they were talking his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. Then I read the article and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I got it now.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former 49er charged with attacking ex-boyfriend

Geier allegedly hit Harris three times in the face but Harris “seemed only to grow more agitated” and punched him in the face several times until he fell, the suit states.

LOL

Anyway, Florio is really turning into a gigantic fuckstick. He is trying waaaaaaay too hard to create some sort of distraction for the 49ers. He probably wouldn't even have reported this if the 49ers weren't in the Super Bowl

How is his name pronounced? Gay-er? Well, I guess he'd also be able to win the contest of who was more homosexual or lose it if he were denying the relative scale of gayness compared to his partner, unless he dates Mr. Fruitcake. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is his name pronounced? Gay-er? Well, I guess he'd also be able to win the contest of who was more homosexual or lose it if he were denying the relative scale of gayness compared to his partner, unless he dates Mr. Fruitcake. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have no idea, I just thought it was funny that he hit him a bunch of times and it only made Kwame angry and then he beat him up. I thought of Blazing Saddles when Gene Wilder was like, oh no, shooting him (Mongo) will only make him mad.

Anyway, I see that Kwame is only 30 and hasn't played since 2008. He was basically a draft bust and wasn't very good at RT, but I wonder if being gay got him "blackballed" or was it just his lousy play that made nobody want him anymore.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea, I just thought it was funny that he hit him a bunch of times and it only made Kwame angry and then he beat him up. I thought of Blazing Saddles when Gene Wilder was like, oh no, shooting him (Mongo) will only make him mad.

Anyway, I see that Kwame is only 30 and hasn't played since 2008. He was basically a draft bust and wasn't very good at RT, but I wonder if being gay got him "blackballed" or was it just his lousy play that made nobody want him anymore.

I'd have to say it was his play. You could have put a traffic cone out there at Right Tackle and it would have done a better job of slowing the pass rush than Harris did.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I'd have to say it was his play. You could have put a traffic cone out there at Right Tackle and it would have done a better job of slowing the pass rush than Harris did.

Funniest Post of The Month Right Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew he was gay (not that there is anything wrong with it)!? I mean I knew he sucked but this puts a whole new meaning to the phrase!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, the draft direction of Dennis Erickson. It's hard to tell if he was worse at game planning or talent evaluation.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
wow...what a story! Reminders of how shitty our team was in 2003-Harbaugh make this weekend even more enjoyable. On a related note, I'm avoiding Chinese food for the foreseeable future. Go 9ers!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea this dude was gay, but his ineptitude on the field makes some sense now.

Not that gay guys can't play football.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting outted over soy sauce and underwear as to suck lol, none of us would have known he was gay if this story never broke. He would have just fallen into complete who gives a fuck obscurity.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2u9tp3d.jpg