• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knowshon Moreno

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should give him a look, thoughts?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like K Moreno's running style. He runs hard on every play. When he's healthy he's an impact player. I think it depends on what Moreno is looking for at this stage of his career. It would take a reasonable contract for he Fins. I think Ajayi & Drake are the RB's of the future for the Fins. Would Moreno be content with limited snaps and a contract that is not starter money? I can understand your interest in signing him for quality depth at the position. The Fins have OK depth at RB but Moreno could be a good addition.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like K Moreno's running style. He runs hard on every play. When he's healthy he's an impact player. I think it depends on what Moreno is looking for at this stage of his career. It would take a reasonable contract for he Fins. I think Ajayi & Drake are the RB's of the future for the Fins. Would Moreno be content with limited snaps and a contract that is not starter money? I can understand your interest in signing him for quality depth at the position. The Fins have OK depth at RB but Moreno could be a good addition.
Is he healthy? If so why not...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard more interest in Arian Foster from the Fins. Foster has more versatility. If I were going to add one more veteran though I think I'd add a CB. The Fins have some young CB's with a lot of potential but they are unproven.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard more interest in Arian Foster from the Fins. Foster has more versatility. If I were going to add one more veteran though I think I'd add a CB. The Fins have some young CB's with a lot of potential but they are unproven.
Yes a CB couldn't hurt you can get more out of a rookie RB easier position.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see the RB position as a weak link in the O this year, not sold on any back fins have,

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see the RB position as a weak link in the O this year, not sold on any back fins have,
Yes but young RB'S have an easier time than rookie CB'S. I think that the Fins would be okay this year especially if the oline improves which it should.