• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KNBR's Draft Coverage

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They this dude Patrick Conner who has great insight on the players coming out. He does his homework and is funny in some of his breakdowns of players. He really deserves to have more time on the radio. A great future in sports radio. Good coverage by all the radio guys and I hope Ray Woodson ..another bright guy do some analysis .

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krueger is also on tonight. good talent working this draft.

Speaking of talent Kate Scott who has been working more and more in the sports business might be the most talented of all the people on KNBR. A real bright person who is getting more work but her destiny might be to go National. Her talent is amazing and I hope she gets her shot at the big time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They this dude Patrick Conner who has great insight on the players coming out. He does his homework and is funny in some of his breakdowns of players. He really deserves to have more time on the radio. A great future in sports radio. Good coverage by all the radio guys and I hope Ray Woodson ..another bright guy do some analysis .

Pecan, I like his analysis although his voice is somewhat annoying to me. I will be tuning in.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent is talent and Pecan (Conner) has it . Look at Scott Ferrel who has a different voice but I dig different . It works for him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent is talent and Pecan (Conner) has it . Look at Scott Ferrel who has a different voice but I dig different . It works for him.

I listen to Pecan. I can't take listening to Scott Ferrel. His voice is downright listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferrel is one of the most talented sports guys on the radio. He also picks winners . Smart all the way around. His voice does not bother me at all.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Froggy was cool. I don't see why you guys are hung up on a different voice. Different is not a bad thing. If God wanted everyone have the same voice or same face the world would be boring. Thank God for voices like Froggy and Ferrel .

A world of Stepford wives and husbands would be scary to think about.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Froggy was cool. I don't see why you guys are hung up on a different voice. Different is not a bad thing. If God wanted everyone have the same voice or same face the world would be boring. Thank God for voices like Froggy and Ferrel .

A world of Stepford wives and husbands would be scary to think about.

Different is one thing, but I find Ferrel's downright annoying. I also don't find his show that interesting. I prefer Amy Lawrence to Ferrel.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you . Different strokes for different folks. Nothing wrong with having a different voice,

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Band of Brothers on this one. I like Scott Ferrall's voice and I think its very unique.