• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KJ Hamler

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few weeks ago the Broncos were inside the 5 yard line trying in vain to score a TD - I wondered then why KJ Hamler in the game in that situation. Since then, I figured it out - KJ Hamler is probably the best blocker in the WR room for the Broncos. He is also earned his nickname of big play KJ.

Wilson can make a good living off looking for Hamler downfield. I expect a big 2nd half for KJ.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few weeks ago the Broncos were inside the 5 yard line trying in vain to score a TD - I wondered then why KJ Hamler in the game in that situation. Since then, I figured it out - KJ Hamler is probably the best blocker in the WR room for the Broncos. He is also earned his nickname of big play KJ.

Wilson can make a good living off looking for Hamler downfield. I expect a big 2nd half for KJ.
That's really an indictment on Sutton. His play this year has been disappointing. He's whiffed on blocks this year. Is called out by Stink on a weekly basis for lack of effort.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really an indictment on Sutton. His play this year has been disappointing. He's whiffed on blocks this year. Is called out by Stink on a weekly basis for lack of effort.
I hope Sutton is just going through a down period and it’s not another case of “player looks amazing to get a big contact and then stops trying as hard”.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve been chirping about KJ all season. Logically, him and Russ should be a match made in heaven. He also seems to be emerging from the mental baggage surrounding his repaired leg.

On a side note, I would like to see Virgil, Jeudy, Hamler and Dulcich in an offensive set before the years over.

E we have the weapons if the deep ball is indeed Russ’s calling card.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been chirping about KJ all season. Logically, him and Russ should be a match made in heaven. He also seems to be emerging from the mental baggage surrounding his repaired leg.

On a side note, I would like to see Virgil, Jeudy, Hamler and Dulcich in an offensive set before the years over.

E we have the weapons if the deep ball is indeed Russ’s calling card.
Virgil. He really looks the part. Feed that man. Let’s hope he doesn’t have princess hamstrings too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our entire team is pulling hammy's. Little ironic that we have so many players days before the game pull their hammy's in practice. Locke before the London game. Hamler and Beck this week. Simmons a few weeks back.

I wonder how Albert O's hamstring is feeling He at least has stayed healthy this year. ;)