• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings/Habs Swap picks

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yanetti said that he wanted to get 2nd and third picks that they didnt have

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems fine if there's no one they really have set on. Seems like numbers games since Kings keep striking out anyway. Haha.

Some some breakdown of draft position vs team rosters. 1st round picks obviously make up majority. 2nd round picks second majority. Very straightforward. But 3rd biggest group is undrafted players. Basically the whole point of the analysis was that 1st and 2nd round picks are the most important, and everything else falls off a cliff in importance.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems fine if there's no one they really have set on. Seems like numbers games since Kings keep striking out anyway. Haha.

This is a huge issue IMO, not set on anyone? They have missed on almost everyone they have drafted....They should know everyone in the t30 of this draft down to what color underwear they wear. Right now they should have a plan.

They should have traded up for someone almost ready to plug into pro club

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point but they tend to have better luck in the later rounds (mainly 4th, lot of defenders. Roy was a complete luck shot in the 7th round). It's been a while (Anderson?) sp maybe they'll hit on something but overall I agree.

I figured they'd move out some pieces like Kaliyev for picks vs the first round pick even though they stayed in the round.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this thing on Yanneti and how they draft using tiers. So basically if they see a relative range beginning where they feel maybe a group dudes are basically the same, they will try to trade down.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this thing on Yanneti and how they draft using tiers. So basically if they see a relative range beginning where they feel maybe a group dudes are basically the same, they will try to trade down.
Working great so far, all the dudes theyve drafted are the same.....they suck