• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kikuchi An All-Star

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was that Zunino being an all star is a fluke. He's the same player he was with Seattle, horrible contact, plus power, well above average defender. Honestly, I love Z, and am happy he got a nod, but he could've put up the exact numbers in Seattle, been left off the AS roster and everyone here would complain about how he can't hit.

Meh, I wasn't a fan of the Paxton signing (too much money for an oft injured prove it deal). I'm also not a fan of the six man rotation, or 80 pitch outings for starters. In the long run, I think Gilbert, Flexen and Dunn have shown enough that I'm not upset we didn't pick up Walker (granted that's assuming that it's one of them that would be replaced by Walker in the rotation).
Oh, alright. I misinterpreted your Zunino take, my bad.

Lol again my bad with the Walker take. I was coming from the Paxton or Walker which I think was a mistake.

With me wanting Walker and Cruz it is more than on the field. It was that both actually liked Seattle and can be recruiters.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Zunino trade is pretty whatever, if you want to get mad about anything with Zunino it would be that we could have signed him this off-season for pretty much nothing and we didn’t.

the Zunino trade Mallex was terribad but Fraley this season has been better then Zunino was the last two seasons(this season excluded)

I agree with you guys that not signing Walker is super frustrating and should have been a priority.

I don’t wanna talk about Freddy Peralta lmao.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Zunino trade is pretty whatever, if you want to get mad about anything with Zunino it would be that we could have signed him this off-season for pretty much nothing and we didn’t.

the Zunino trade Mallex was terribad but Fraley this season has been better then Zunino was the last two seasons(this season excluded)

I agree with you guys that not signing Walker is super frustrating and should have been a priority.

I don’t wanna talk about Freddy Peralta lmao.
I guess this is a lot would’ve, could’ve’s. But Fraley isn’t even the organization this year had COVID not happened. No one will say what happened last spring training that got him in the doghouse. But Kelenic and Trammell not getting called up last year and Lewis getting hurt last minute this year kept him from being DFA’d.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is a lot would’ve, could’ve’s. But Fraley isn’t even the organization this year had COVID not happened. No one will say what happened last spring training that got him in the doghouse. But Kelenic and Trammell not getting called up last year and Lewis getting hurt last minute this year kept him from being DFA’d.
Happy accidents happen, even for the Mariners. I like to think of Fraley as a happy accident