• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keyshawn Johnson

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just picked the Chiefs to get to the Superbowl. Are you kidding me? WOW

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that also KC will be improved but SB come on now

Johnson is not under any drug testing now I wonder what it would find Today ?

KC will be better than last year but SB would be amazing

JMHO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see his point, if they can beat Denver or Houston then they can go, they might just be the third best team in the afc to be honest. I'd go out on a limb and say they have the best D in the AFC a top 5 linebacker core in NFL, and a very talented secondary when healthy. I wouldn't say he is to far off, they have the D to win any game. Have three talented corners that can match Denver's three WR's have a pass rush that is only getting better and is already elite, and have a running back that is top 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding to that this team sounds a lot like 2000 Ravens. Better QB in Alex Smith than Dilfer, more talented RB than Lewis was, and a D in KC that is just as talented as that 2000 BMore D.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a team like Baltimore can collapse down the stretch and regroup to win a SB while giving up nearly 30 points a game, I don't see why not. It's unlikely but I wouldn't rule out anything in this league.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats all true Nets, but Alex smith is their QB and Reid has never really shown he's willing to commit to the run and that could be their biggest flaw. I think their defense is second to The Texans in the AFC. I would love to tee K.C. come out of the AFC though...I just don't believe they have the fire power to do it. The AFC other than Debver and Houston are very weak though. It's going to be an interesting year.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bengals actually have a great shot at being in the SB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats all true Nets, but Alex smith is their QB and Reid has never really shown he's willing to commit to the run and that could be their biggest flaw. I think their defense is second to The Texans in the AFC. I would love to tee K.C. come out of the AFC though...I just don't believe they have the fire power to do it. The AFC other than Debver and Houston are very weak though. It's going to be an interesting year.

Believe it now? Lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andy Reid wins a Super Bowl this year Ill cry for about 6 straight weeks.

I know you guys didnt watch the Eagles game but we had 500 yards of offense and lost because our D is HORRIFIC. This Eagles team has ZERO chance of beating teams with weapons on offense. I think Rivers was like 12 for 14 on 3rd downs. There O looks good but Dallas will SHRED Philly so you have that to look forward too. Eagles are looking at 1-3 easily. KC on THursday and at Denver the following game.

Im really liking the Cowboys chances of winning this division. Dont let the one loss get you down.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andy Reid wins a Super Bowl this year Ill cry for about 6 straight weeks.

I know you guys didnt watch the Eagles game but we had 500 yards of offense and lost because our D is HORRIFIC. This Eagles team has ZERO chance of beating teams with weapons on offense. I think Rivers was like 12 for 14 on 3rd downs. There O looks good but Dallas will SHRED Philly so you have that to look forward too. Eagles are looking at 1-3 easily. KC on THursday and at Denver the following game.

Im really liking the Cowboys chances of winning this division. Dont let the one loss get you down.

Now that you bring this up if Dallas is not in the CB I will pull 110% for KC. That would be simply the most classic thing I could think of. Better yet Let KC beat the Eagles in the SB. I think the Eagles fan base would be cut in half within an hour after the game.

I still see the division as a toss up. If Dallas is to win they better learn how to run the damn ball.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will play the Chiefs in the SB this year. Im also marrying Beyounce and hitting the PowerBall thats at over $400 million now. :flypig:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will play the Chiefs in the SB this year. Im also marrying Beyounce and hitting the PowerBall thats at over $400 million now. :flypig:

To bad that after the Chiefs win your wife will be collecting on some insurance. PE1, I'm just fucking with you. We all know Philly won't be in the SB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Alex Smith winning a SB with KC this year...but maybe that's just me...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're just jerking my chain. Even if Philly gets every break imaginable this year this D is simply soooooooo bad that making the playoffs would be equivalent to winning the SB. Floyd looked like Jerry Rice until he got hurt and then Eddie Royal steps up with 3 TDs. Im just terrified to see what Dez does to this secondary.

The Eagles will not beat one team this year that has a star WR.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid is a class act and a fine coach. Its easy to root for such a good guy. I think his team goes 10-6, gets in as a wildcard. Super Bowl would be a lot more far fetched in the NFC, but in the AFC, other than Denver......

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid is a class act and a fine coach. Its easy to root for such a good guy. I think his team goes 10-6, gets in as a wildcard. Super Bowl would be a lot more far fetched in the NFC, but in the AFC, other than Denver......

Class act ?

I will just keep my mouth shut and say I agree he is a good football coach

If Chiefs play the way they did yesterday all year they have a really good shot at the playoffs

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class act ?

I will just keep my mouth shut and say I agree he is a good football coach

If Chiefs play the way they did yesterday all year they have a really good shot at the playoffs

You really disagree? All I know is what I see in his press conferences. He couldn't have been more gracious towards Dallas, as he usually is win or lose. I don't follow the guy on twitter or anything, but he's always seemed like a stand up guy to me.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really disagree? All I know is what I see in his press conferences. He couldn't have been more gracious towards Dallas, as he usually is win or lose. I don't follow the guy on twitter or anything, but he's always seemed like a stand up guy to me.

On the field he is stand up as he can be.

Maybe I am Judging but his off field family issues are lets just say tragic as they can be I wish him well but when a judge calls you out in open court .................................................

Everybody has family issues Im just thankful his are not mine

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the field he is stand up as he can be.

Maybe I am Judging but his off field family issues are lets just say tragic as they can be I wish him well but when a judge calls you out in open court .................................................

Everybody has family issues Im just thankful his are not mine

Exactly right, everyone loves their kids, being a parent is one of those jobs that by the time you figure out the right way to raise them, they are already on their own. In the end, you do all you can and hope for the best. I know the mistakes I have made as an adult have been on me, not my Mom and Dad, God rest his soul