• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kershaw Afraid of Greinke

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.... Not really but want a catchy title

Kershaw 'to block it out' when facing Greinke

While Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke is pumped up to be facing ex-teammate Clayton Kershaw on Friday night, the same can't be said of the Los Angeles Dodgers' ace.

"I don't really look forward to it," Kershaw told reporters. "You almost just try to block it out. It's not fun to pitch to people that you know. I'm not good at separating that. I think I'm just going to have to really focus and think about it like he's another guy, and then, the next day I can talk to him.

"Guys that you became pretty good buddies with -- it's not easy for me. I wouldn't say I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm definitely going to have to block it out a little bit."

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.... Not really but want a catchy title

Kershaw 'to block it out' when facing Greinke

While Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke is pumped up to be facing ex-teammate Clayton Kershaw on Friday night, the same can't be said of the Los Angeles Dodgers' ace.

"I don't really look forward to it," Kershaw told reporters. "You almost just try to block it out. It's not fun to pitch to people that you know. I'm not good at separating that. I think I'm just going to have to really focus and think about it like he's another guy, and then, the next day I can talk to him.

"Guys that you became pretty good buddies with -- it's not easy for me. I wouldn't say I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm definitely going to have to block it out a little bit."
What a poosay!

:heh:

Fuck the Dodgers. And the Diamondbacks while I'm at it. And the Rockies. May as well throw in the Padres. Shit. :tsk:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a poosay!

:heh:

Fuck the Dodgers. And the Diamondbacks while I'm at it. And the Rockies. May as well throw in the Padres. Shit. :tsk:

Moxie you ok? lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like your tone.
:slaphappy:

crying-on-sofa1.gif