• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kerr Is Between A Rock and a Hard Place

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The message is completely unpatriotic. He specially went after he flag.

And most agree wih what you’re saying. They’re not saying it’s illegal. It’s just wildly inappropriate. This garbage is what social media was made for.

Disagree re: it being unpatriotic.

Agree that it's inappropriate. When he's on the football field, he's at work. Politics has no place at work. My clients at work aren't paying for my political opinions and people who pay to attend professional sporting events, aren't paying for the political opinions of the players.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol even dumber than I thought.

Fact: more white people are killed by police than black people.

But you’re a lib so facts don’t matter

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree that it's inappropriate. When he's on the football field, he's at work. Politics has no place at work. My clients at work aren't paying for my political opinions and people who pay to attend professional sporting events, aren't paying for the political opinions of the players.

He went after the flag unprovoked. So that’s why I’ll disagree with you on point 1.

You are 100% dead on for point 2. Which is why they should at least fined, if not suspended.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, is it the country killing innocent people or is it a group of police? See, clearly you haven't taken the time to understand the protest, yet you feel confident enough to post ignorant comments about it. That makes you as bad as the dirty cops - which happens to be the reason for the protest in the first place. Good gawd get your $hit together.
I'll have to accept that I guess since ignorance is your specialty. But I will say that I don't think cops wake up and say "hmmmm this would be a good day to kill a *****". The young male ***** in this country commits so many crimes that the cops become wary of them and sometimes shoot first and ask questions later. The ***** has as much blame in this as the cop does in my opinion.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you claim to be a Warrior fan - despite the team's support of Cap. Confused much?
Probably the dumbest thing you've ever said on this board. I don't give a shit about their politics. I'm a fan of the team, not the players. I only root for the players insofar as they can help my team win. I couldn't care less about their politics. Most are just ignorant athletes with a very narrow ghetto outlook.
I was a fan of this team long before this group got here and will be one long after they have gone.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This ^

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors could never be 99% black unless there were 100 players on the roster, dummy. They could be 100% black, or 92% black like they are.
hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
noun: hyperbole; exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Its a very effective communication tool; recommend you learn to at least recognize it if not use it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL want some Mountain Dew with that, brave internet Trumpian warrior?

Nope. Your tears are delicious.

Keep it coming. Make me a double next time

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, is it the country killing innocent people or is it a group of police? See, clearly you haven't taken the time to understand the protest, yet you feel confident enough to post ignorant comments about it. That makes you as bad as the dirty cops - which happens to be the reason for the protest in the first place. Good gawd get your $hit together.

People forgot what the protest was all about just feeding their political views into it. It was about police violence on black people. As they should, blacks have gotten a raw deal for so long and would make any reasonable person's blood boil at things you have to put up with if you are in that situation. You can't drive without worrying about being pulled over, you can't go to a store without someone giving you a double take. Just about endless examples. The flag to some represents the country, a country that continues to let these issues linger, but expects everyone to contribute. Everyone should be treated equal like they are suppose too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to accept that I guess since ignorance is your specialty. But I will say that I don't think cops wake up and say "hmmmm this would be a good day to kill a *****". The young male ***** in this country commits so many crimes that the cops become wary of them and sometimes shoot first and ask questions later. The ***** has as much blame in this as the cop does in my opinion.

Does anybody else appreciate the irony that this fool is calling someone else ignorant while using the term "*****"?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else appreciate the irony that this fool is calling someone else ignorant while using the term "*****"?
What would you have me call them?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forgot what the protest was all about just feeding their political views into it. It was about police violence on black people. As they should, blacks have gotten a raw deal for so long and would make any reasonable person's blood boil at things you have to put up with if you are in that situation. You can't drive without worrying about being pulled over, you can't go to a store without someone giving you a double take. Just about endless examples. The flag to some represents the country, a country that continues to let these issues linger, but expects everyone to contribute. Everyone should be treated equal like they are suppose too.

It isn't worth explaining to ignorant people who will never understand.

I don't agree with the method, but really if it upsets someone that much, they really need to look in the mirror. Of all the things in life worth getting upset about, a very small number of pro football players making a silent protest during the national anthem is not worth the outrage it has received. Crazy.

Even if it were intended to be unpatriotic, so what? Freedom to express personal beliefs is something this country was built on. If the NFL wants to legislate it, that is up to them. And if you don't like it, don't watch.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Your tears are delicious.

Keep it coming. Make me a double next time
I'm crying so much I can barely type! You are so dashing and powerful as you smite us with your keyboard!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact: more white people are killed by police than black people.

But you’re a lib so facts don’t matter
Another fact is more black people are killed just because they are black than white people.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait! What?!? We can't say ***** anymore? What about "colored"? Is that still a thing? - Montalban

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably shouldn't be calling "them" anything at all.
Are they beneath speaking about in your opinion? How are your racist views tolerated?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't worth explaining to ignorant people who will never understand.

I don't agree with the method, but really if it upsets someone that much, they really need to look in the mirror. Of all the things in life worth getting upset about, a very small number of pro football players making a silent protest during the national anthem is not worth the outrage it has received. Crazy.

Even if it were intended to be unpatriotic, so what? Freedom to express personal beliefs is something this country was built on. If the NFL wants to legislate it, that is up to them. And if you don't like it, don't watch.

You’re right. But stupidity is my hot button. I see red.

It’s probabky because I’m a legit misanthrope though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fact is more black people are killed just because they are black than white people.
I don't believe that is a fact. In fact I would say that it is almost never true that a person gets killed because of the color of their skin.