• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Britt come on down....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That could be a pretty good suspension. Man, the kid is talented, but just can't get his head straight. I listened to some FF podcasts while driving from SF to Seattle last year (really the only prepping I did for my league, which might explain my poor showing this year, though having AD, Gore, and Greg Jennings as my first three picks didn't help, either....) and they were just ragging on Britt. For the first few weeks of the season, I was like, these clowns are terrible. Then the injury. Now this. Can't give them credit for the injury, but they might have been on to something.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're killing me Kenny? Making me look stupid for being a huge fan of you when you came out.

Idiot.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You're killing me Kenny? Making me look stupid for being a huge fan of you when you came out.

Idiot.

Well there's no way to tell if a player's going to be a COMPLETE moron when he gets rich. Some players are just like the ones who get arrested in that they spend all their free time in debauchery, but they at least have enough common sense to have a friend drive 'em. Sometimes that's the difference between a Pacman Jones and a Darrelle Revis.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
...I was really high on (pun intended) Wendell Bryant back in '02 (although I wanted the Niners to trade up for Haynesworth when the Cardinals took him). I don't remember a single off-field problem with him in college, and he ended up becoming a drug addict. There's no way to predict that.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...I was really high on (pun intended) Wendell Bryant back in '02 (although I wanted the Niners to trade up for Haynesworth when the Cardinals took him). I don't remember a single off-field problem with him in college, and he ended up becoming a drug addict. There's no way to predict that.

I was enamored with Ricky Williams. He was a saint during his collegiate career at Texas. He totally pissed his career away. Had he not hired master p as his agent, and gotten the right support (emotionally / mentally) the guy would have been a first ballot hall of famer.

As a matter of fact I was high on Aqib Talib too. Look at how that's turning out.

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idiot.

Yep, the list of charges he has now is ridiculous. When he's healthy and on the field he is one of the most dangerous WR's out there. Too bad he can't just get his shit together.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since '98 he was/is one of the most peculiar and baffling college athletes I've ever covered while he was still in school and during the pre-draft process. He does not come off very well with the media and reportedly has rubbed some teammates and opponents the wrong way at nearly every level of football. To this day he remains the only player I've ever covered who was nearly kicked out of his pre-draft acceleration camp because the other players there and the staff members could not stand to work with the guy. He has never made it easy for me to root for him.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he was busted while trying to get onto a military base, I wonder if he actually gets into any real trouble with the law. I had friends in the Marines who got a DWI at the gate and all they lost was the ability to drive on base for a year (along with being NJP'd of course). It didn't go on their civilian record at all, still drove off base and all that without the usual huge fines and jump in auto insurance.

Of course, they might handle civilians differently. Maybe he does get turned over to the local authorities... although I doubt it since I don't think they have any real authority on base. I think the Feds would have to charge him, and I don't think they waste their time with DWIs.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, I thought being a drunken slob was the best way to recover from surgery. Stops clotting, right? :pop2:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wish I could find this video...

Lisa: What about your DUI?

Homer: That was a D W I!

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kenny Britt publicly complained about a team-imposed fine on his Instagram account Wednesday.
The Titans won't love this. Britt posted a picture of his $9,915 fine for missing a rehab assignment on Tuesday. "Yu gotta be (expletive) kidding me.. walk back to dis.. Don’t dey know I have kids," Britt wrote. "I’m tired of did (expletive)." The Titans are surely aware of the incident by now. It seems likely that they'll handle it internally, and hope it just blows over.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Britt publicly complained about a team-imposed fine on his Instagram account Wednesday.
The Titans won't love this. Britt posted a picture of his $9,915 fine for missing a rehab assignment on Tuesday. "Yu gotta be (expletive) kidding me.. walk back to dis.. Don’t dey know I have kids," Britt wrote. "I’m tired of did (expletive)." The Titans are surely aware of the incident by now. It seems likely that they'll handle it internally, and hope it just blows over.

Gezus! What effing world do these rich idiots live in???

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Again. One of the hardest athletes to EVER root for, for me at least. Amazing.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Has the Darwin award been giving out yet? Gotta nominee right here.

What Kenny? Don't you think the Titans are tired of you getting yourself arrested and making the team look bad?

Oh sorry you can't feed your kids making way more than the average person in America or the world for that matter. I'm not one of those types that cares how much celebrities make just don't make it sound like you're poor and destitute and you have such a hard life.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Kenny? Don't you think the Titans are tired of you getting yourself arrested and making the team look bad?

Oh sorry you can't feed your kids making way more than the average person in America or the world for that matter. I'm not one of those types that cares how much celebrities make just don't make it sound like you're poor and destitute and you have such a hard life.

High Five! Great Post

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The ironic part is that his rant came after he released a statement that he will abide with any punishment the league will hand down...

Note to Kenny: The Titans are part of the league. A fine is a form of punishment. Do the math