• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keim podcast highlights

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He performed ok but he isn't knocking anyone socks off nor is he considered WR #2 here, that position has been filled now. Sims is nice depth to now what appears to be a stronger unit and once another draft pick is added for additional camp competition for PT.
From everything I read, AGG was not available most of the year. As you know, availability is right up there with talent. AGG will get his shot this year I would imagine, if available. I'm actually excited to see what AGG can do when healthy.
No one and I mean no one is calling sims a number 2. I have , as well as others , have called him a 4-6 wr . What is being said is he played well when called upon . And as I said beforehand any 4-6 wr is on the bubble . The staff liking him is a huge plus .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we need a MLB, and I know we need a LT, but im telling you guys........if they plug in a WR with the 19th pick, that will completely change this team.

For the last two years it's been basically McLaurin out there by himself. Opening drive Skins come out with McLaurin and Samuel on the outside with Toney or Bateman in the slot.

Fitz in shotgun with Gibson standing next to him. God forbid they sneak in Freiermuth @51 in there.

When it was Cousins, Jackson, Garçon, Reed, Crowder, and Chris Thompson, the Skins offense was a problem. Our problem was we couldn't stop anyone.

We have a chance to really upgrade this offense, except this time we will have a top 5 to top 10 defense to go along with it.

Unless someone crazy drops......
1 WR
2 TE
3 LT
3 MLB
4 OLB
5 QB
7 EDGE
7 corner who can return punts

Sign Boston

At least that's where I'm at right now.
All true ... but player one is QB. They needed a QB that would throw the ball downfield. Heinicke proved that in his game and a 1/4. More weapons sure won't hurt.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one and I mean no one is calling sims a number 2. I have , as well as others , have called him a 4-6 wr . What is being said is he played well when called upon . And as I said beforehand any 4-6 wr is on the bubble . The staff liking him is a huge plus .

I agree. AGG and Cam are virtual the same size, AGG has had the better college career, Cam worked his butt off to get on the field.
Wasn't great but I'd take him in a 4WR set any time, he's made a few surprising plays...AGG simply LOOKS out of place and I don't see two more years of experience changing that. BYE BYE AGG and Harmon -- Harmon just injured at a bad time, he may actually get lots of PT somewhere else

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keim is now reporting that Collins may play LB after Rivera’s recent comments.