• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keim podcast highlights

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB @19 if one they like falls. If it's Mac Jones, they probably pass.

100% chance Skins draft a QB.

T. Moss will be in the mix in camp.

Skins want to add two TEs.

There are other TEs after Pitts that the Skins really like.

Keim thinks a WR will be drafted.

Skins want Samuel on the outside and are looking for a slot WR.

Skins down on Sims Jr.

Toney @19 is a possibility.

Skins also like LT or LB @19.

Skins love Cam Sims

Intrigued by Harmon because of his size.

Could ask Harmon to put on 10 to 15 pounds and move him to TE. (Niles Paul) Skins not there yet though.

Skins haven't given up on AGG.

Samuel allows Turner to expand the playbook.

Samuel running deep clear outs will open up McLaurin underneath and vice versa.

Landon Collins is NOT moving to LB and wants Skins fans to stop talking about it and stop asking him about it. "No way."

If a devopment qb is drafted he could see Trask in the 3rd, not the 2nd. Trask is not mobile but is tough and and knows how to slide in the pocket.

No movement on J. Allen extension. Talks could ramp up in the spring.

Love had some clean up procedures and he says he feels good. Skins want to see if he can stay feeling good.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB @19 if one they like falls. If it's Mac Jones, they probably pass.

Skins want to add two TEs.

Keim thinks a WR will be drafted.

Skins down on Sims Jr.

Skins love Cam Sims

Could ask Harmon to put on 10 to 15 pounds and move him to TE. (Niles Paul) Skins not there yet though.

Samuel allows Turner to expand the playbook.

Landon Collins is NOT moving to LB and wants Skins fans to stop talking about it and stop asking him about it. "No way."

If a devopment qb is drafted he could see Trask in the 3rd, not the 2nd. Trask is not mobile but is tough and and knows how to slide in the pocket.

Love had some clean up procedures and he says he feels good. Skins want to see if he can stay feeling good.
That makes no sense Samuels is a slot receiver and just had his best season as a slot receiver

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said they will.use him some on the slot, but are looking for a slot receiver.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins want to add two TEs. - need to add TEs to run 12 formation

Keim thinks a WR will be drafted. - agree

Skins down on Sims Jr. - not shocked, I wasn't loving him last year either. Mediocre receiver and terrible punt returner

Skins love Cam Sims - showed some promise last year

Could ask Harmon to put on 10 to 15 pounds and move him to TE. (Niles Paul) Skins not there yet though. - this wouldn't be my first choice but wait and see

Samuel allows Turner to expand the playbook. - sure does

Landon Collins is NOT moving to LB and wants Skins fans to stop talking about it and stop asking him about it. "No way." - said he would not play LB since it was first mentioned. He is not a LBer, he is a box safety on a really bad contract.

If a devopment qb is drafted he could see Trask in the 3rd, not the 2nd. Trask is not mobile but is tough and and knows how to slide in the pocket. - I am not high on Trask. Happy to be wrong though.

Love had some clean up procedures and he says he feels good. Skins want to see if he can stay feeling good. - he has played little football for two or three years.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hyped on Collins too. Now an achilles. Skins can save 7m on a post June cut.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope not
good news

(he can line up anywhere, no surprise)

(im ok with that since he'll have good mentors, personally think he should go before 30. in the 1st
Skins love Cam Sims
Dean is engraged
Dean is excited

he will be on the PS

his career is OVER, how sad.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You drop Toney @19 into this offense or even a guy like Felton (UCLA) in later rounds, we would be able to match Dallas' trio.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ebron or Ertz could possibly wind up here. Cap casualties

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are sleeping on Harmon , if he hadn’t gotten hurt he would have been the clear number 2

the staff is right to get Samuel ‘s speed on the outside

Trask in the 3rd is too high , I would take a flier on Mills later

LC can help us In the box and it isn’t said much but Curl was a college CB so who knows if that can work

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to see how Landon moves. D Hall was a lot older, but when he came back he was so slow. I like Landon, he had that big sack off the edge right before he got hurt.

That said, Curl was phenomenal last year.

People are also sleeping on adding a Pro Bowl nine sack DT into the rotation next year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are sleeping on Harmon , if he hadn’t gotten hurt he would have been the clear number 2

the staff is right to get Samuel ‘s speed on the outside

Trask in the 3rd is too high , I would take a flier on Mills later

LC can help us In the box and it isn’t said much but Curl was a college CB so who knows if that can work

Harmon is done.
I agree with you on Mills

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting things. If we are drafting a wr, I cangt see cam sims sticking around. Only way would be if Agg and harmon shit the bed.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting things. If we are drafting a wr, I cangt see cam sims sticking around. Only way would be if Agg and harmon shit the bed.
They have a fascination with Cam Sims for some reason. I think he sticks because of it. I believe we keep 6 WO's this year on the roster.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a fascination with Cam Sims for some reason. I think he sticks because of it. I believe we keep 6 WO's this year on the roster.
They have a fascination with him because he performed on the field . AGG couldn’t beat him out and couldn’t stay on the field . This season things could change , sims doesn’t perform and AGG does

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a fascination with him because he performed on the field . AGG couldn’t beat him out and couldn’t stay on the field . This season things could change , sims doesn’t perform and AGG does
He performed ok but he isn't knocking anyone socks off nor is he considered WR #2 here, that position has been filled now. Sims is nice depth to now what appears to be a stronger unit and once another draft pick is added for additional camp competition for PT.
From everything I read, AGG was not available most of the year. As you know, availability is right up there with talent. AGG will get his shot this year I would imagine, if available. I'm actually excited to see what AGG can do when healthy.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 McLaurin
2 Samuel
3 Toney
4 Sims
5 Harmon
6 AGG

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 McLaurin
2 Samuel
3 Toney
4 Sims
5 Harmon
6 AGG
When we add another WR via the draft, it will be stiff competition for sure for the top 6 spots. Since AGG has shown nothing to date and Harmon is coming off an ACL, I would think Cam Sims has a leg up on these two going into camp. Let's see how it plays out. Not sure anyone can predict the outcome of competition among the final 3-4 WR roster spots due to the unknowns with AGG & Harmon.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we need a MLB, and I know we need a LT, but im telling you guys........if they plug in a WR with the 19th pick, that will completely change this team.

For the last two years it's been basically McLaurin out there by himself. Opening drive Skins come out with McLaurin and Samuel on the outside with Toney or Bateman in the slot.

Fitz in shotgun with Gibson standing next to him. God forbid they sneak in Freiermuth @51 in there.

When it was Cousins, Jackson, Garçon, Reed, Crowder, and Chris Thompson, the Skins offense was a problem. Our problem was we couldn't stop anyone.

We have a chance to really upgrade this offense, except this time we will have a top 5 to top 10 defense to go along with it.

Unless someone crazy drops......
1 WR
2 TE
3 LT
3 MLB
4 OLB
5 QB
7 EDGE
7 corner who can return punts

Sign Boston

At least that's where I'm at right now.