• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Pre-Commentary Presents: Eurotrippin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ff8gq.gif

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Bron Wade and Bosh wanted to take the easy way to a championship. Turns out there's no easy way especially when you have three guys who essentially wanna play the same game. I think they'll do fine eventually, but its fun to watch in the meantime.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see how my pic will ever win

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love it. Bron Wade and Bosh wanted to take the easy way to a championship. Turns out there's no easy way especially when you have three guys who essentially wanna play the same game. I think they'll do fine eventually, but its fun to watch in the meantime.

Did you catch that game, Fro? It was beauty at its finest...watching the circle jerks go from arrogant pricks to complete frustration was sweet sweet justice. Now, if we can repeat this in the playoffs and they get ousted in the second round, that'd be the best ever

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you catch that game, Fro? It was beauty at its finest...watching the circle jerks go from arrogant pricks to complete frustration was sweet sweet justice. Now, if we can repeat this in the playoffs and they get ousted in the second round, that'd be the best ever

I didn't watch the game but I saw Bosh's press conference after. Beautiful. He wanted more media attention, thought his game deserved more attention, well now he's got more media attention and it's clear his game does not deserve more attention