• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap needs to chill and just turn the damn Twitter file off

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Kap's life and I know he has been trying to prove himself to be a great QB his whole life. This whole thing with the dude ripping him ...Man, Kap you need to chill. He should just turn that Twitter BS off and forget the haters. He CAN NOT get into wars on the internet and be up for even more BS directed at him. He has to rise above the drama and do his thing on the field. The only way to shut up critics is to do it on the field. He has to find his inner mojo and concentrate on the positive not the negative. I can feel a good year from Kap coming but the 49ers got to let him run. So much talent for that kid. Turn the fucking Twitter off and get to work. Fuck the haters..Go Kap Go !

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Kap's life and I know he has been trying to prove himself to be a great QB his whole life. This whole thing with the dude ripping him ...Man, Kap you need to chill. He should just turn that Twitter BS off and forget the haters. He CAN NOT get into wars on the internet and be up for even more BS directed at him. He has to rise above the drama and do his thing on the field. The only way to shut up critics is to do it on the field. He has to find his inner mojo and concentrate on the positive not the negative. I can feel a good year from Kap coming but the 49ers got to let him run. So much talent for that kid. Turn the fucking Twitter off and get to work. Fuck the haters..Go Kap Go !

This is why when everyone was talking about swag, I was thinking, oh shit. If our QB cares about swag, rather than just having it but not caring, he's going to get too involved in this nonsense. Of course, I couldn't say anything at the time because we were winning and I thought I owed it to him to wait to see how he handled it in adversity before bringing it up.

Then, more and more came out about him caring about what others think, from the Miami Dolphins' hat issue to the way he answered reporters' questions. I thought that he was talked to and learned from the last incident, but nah, these things get to him. He said the fan was either illiterate or ignorant. I'm glad he didn't use the R word (retard). That'd be blasted all over.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, pretty childish, really. And frankly, I'd expect him to be studying 4-5 hours on a "recovery" day. Now's the time to work on all those things you don't have time to work on in the regular season. I respect his dedication to his body, but for now the priority has to be dedication to his mind. He needs to be living in the film room this summer.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Kaepernick's got enough to worrry about trying to become a competent QB without worrying about what people say about him on social media.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thrilled with the contents of the response. But ok with the idea he responded. He seems more human.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget the haters and keep working on your craft. Let your play on the field do the talking.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really needs to develop a thick skin. He is a profootball player and well known public figure. There are always going to be critics and/or haters out there in the vast millions of people who folow sports. Not everyone is going to like him. He has to just ignore these people.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a song for Kap to listen to. He needs to put on his headphones and jam to this song. Concentrate on winning and forget the haters. I listen to music when the world gets too loud. I know he digs music so here it is.

on youtube..

Papoose - Born to Win

posted by bossandzero

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O line had some major problems last year. Kap was running all over for his life. He got sacked a bunch of times.t's not fair to put all the blame on the QB. Kap will be back. Kap is going to have to figure out how to combat blitzes because teams are going to keep coming at him until he burns them on a consistent basis.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O line had some major problems last year. Kap was running all over for his life. He got sacked a bunch of times.t's not fair to put all the blame on the QB. Kap will be back. Kap is going to have to figure out how to combat blitzes because teams are going to keep coming at him until he burns them on a consistent basis.
Was a combination of things. Kaepernick was holding on to the ball a long time. Part of that was waiting for plays to develop downfield. Oline play was the worst earlier in the season when both Davis and Iupati were on the bench. Martin was a turnstile at times. Better oline, some speed at WR, and some improvement from kaepernick can make a big difference this season.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed with the twitter guy. Kap is a one-read QB and he needs to improve it. Nobody cares about his gym practices.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the problem this past season.......no?

Kap regressed last season and that is more of a reason to just stay quiet and keep working hard. If he has a good season, then his play will shut up the critics. No need to entertain the haters.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just plain silly reacting to anyone out there this way. Kaepernick has a lot of critics out there. More than he could possibly respond to and I don't recall him ever responding to a fan this way. He just has to ignore it and not let it bother him.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick sucks. Anybody who aggressively responds to a critic realizes they suck, they're just too immature to handle their business in the correct fashion.

This team is headed down. No signs are positive at the moment.