• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernicking

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right - QB is a different animal, and that's why Harbaugh did what he should have done even more so.

hmmmm. I'm not convinced yet even though I think Kaepernick has the higher ceiling. He needs to get Manningham back and figure out where those seam and crossing routes to Vernon Davis went if he wants to have any success in the next two games and in the playoffs

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm. I'm not convinced yet even though I think Kaepernick has the higher ceiling. He needs to get Manningham back and figure out where those seam and crossing routes to Vernon Davis went if he wants to have any success in the next two games and in the playoffs

I don't care if you're convinced or not. Harbaugh is playing the better player. Backstabbing shouldn't even be in the discussion. It's a business, and coaches will play the best player, period.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you're convinced or not. Harbaugh is playing the better player. Backstabbing shouldn't even be in the discussion. It's a business, and coaches will play the best player, period.

At least we agree that we don't give a shit about what the other one thinks. Harbaugh clearly threw Smith under the bus but once riled, you can't see any other opinion but your own.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not let this turn into another qb debate! Lol

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we agree that we don't give a shit about what the other one thinks. Harbaugh clearly threw Smith under the bus but once riled, you can't see any other opinion but your own.

There's no time in the NFL for petty allegiances. It's Alex Smith who owes Harbaugh, not the other way around.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Welkering is becoming rampant

It's affecting WRs everywhere

ny_a_cruz_b1_300.jpg