• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick has another injury

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomsula was fired. The poor guy never had a chance.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he was. There wasn't much left on that Niners roster when he was hired. Now he's the scapegoat instead of the incompetent owner.
No he wasn't. Had no NFL coordinator experience. Career NFL line coach. Didn't have a good network of assistants to pull from. He is a good line coach but that is about it

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't. Had no NFL coordinator experience. Career NFL line coach. Didn't have a good network of assistants to pull from. He is a good line coach but that is about it
So the lack of talent on the Niner team wasn't a factor... :scratch:

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talent is always a factor. But when you can't tell players are obviously horrible (Pears, Devey, etc), your team is getting more undisciplined as the year goes on (penalties), and you run schemes that don't fit your team you show that your horrible at coaching. Never mind the fact that players have regressed under this coaching staff versus Harbaugh's.

Tomsula got exactly what he wanted and now paid the price for it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent is always a factor. But when you can't tell players are obviously horrible (Pears, Devey, etc), your team is getting more undisciplined as the year goes on (penalties), and you run schemes that don't fit your team you show that your horrible at coaching. Never mind the fact that players have regressed under this coaching staff versus Harbaugh's.

Maybe you should blame management.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent was a factor but so was the way it was used. One good example is the oline. The oline was horrible during the first half of the season but the coaching staff kept playing the same problem players. The coaches finally inserted Tiller a few weeks ago and had to insert Brown due to injury and now the line is much better. That is just one example where they failed to act.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I blame all these idiots. Jed, Baalke, Marathe, Tomsula, Mangini, Chryst, etc. They all share the blame and they should all be fired. But in reality Jed isn't going anywhere today, tomorrow, this year, next year, or probably in the next decade.

Baalke is going to be here through 2016 and depending on how the team plays he might be fired next year.

Depending on who are next HC is, the entire staff or most of it will be fired in a month or so.

Tomsula though has been fired already and he never should have gotten the job in the first place. He wasn't qualified just like Singletary wasn't qualified. I liked both as position coaches, but neither was ready to be a Head Coach.

One guy I think who's doing things the right way and will be a great HC is Ken Norton Jr. He was a great player and then was the Seahawks LB coach for several years until he became the Raiders defensive coordinator this past year. He's someone who's going to do well.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Management is responsible for promoting Tomsula and roster decisions. Doesn't change that Tomsula was clearly unqualified and the team underperformed given the team's talent level.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have a winner. Again its not the record that people are pissed about its that this team got worse and the staff couldn't tell who should play. I mean Tiller and Brown showed they should of been playing on the oline, Hodges showed he was better then Wilhoite. This coaching staff never had a plan going into games and had 0 adjustments.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Management is responsible for promoting Tomsula and roster decisions. Doesn't change that Tomsula was clearly unqualified and the team underperformed given the team's talent level.
I mean York kind of said today that he went with his heart by promoting Tomsula. he kind of said he wasn't ready but wanted to show people hard work pays off. Baalke wanted Gase and said Tomsula wasn't ready. York screwed up and he admitted it.

Now we move on. wasted season oh well. Bad thing is we win the last game of the year and screwed ourself in the draft.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean lack of talent.

No, I mean talent level. The roster has to be upgraded and there are weaknesses but there is also some talent on there to work with. Clearly the way the team played this year and the issues that were there went beyond the players and were indicative of questionable coaching.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean York kind of said today that he went with his heart by promoting Tomsula. he kind of said he wasn't ready but wanted to show people hard work pays off. Baalke wanted Gase and said Tomsula wasn't ready. York screwed up and he admitted it.

Now we move on. wasted season oh well. Bad thing is we win the last game of the year and screwed ourself in the draft.

At least if the plan is a QB in the 1st round it might not matter much cause I don't think #5 and #6 are looking for a QB if that is the plan. One mock has Goff going #2 to Cleveland and the 49ers taking Lynch at #7. I am not crazy about that although rumor today is Baalke doesn't want to pick Goff or Lynch with their 1st round pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least if the plan is a QB in the 1st round it might not matter much cause I don't think #5 and #6 are looking for a QB if that is the plan. One mock has Goff going #2 to Cleveland and the 49ers taking Lynch at #7. I am not crazy about that although rumor today is Baalke doesn't want to pick Goff or Lynch with their 1st round pick.
He better not take Cook or that other guy from South Dakota. Take best player available.