• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Simmons

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why there hasn't been a thread started from him since draft day. He's become my favorite pick in this year's draft, so if for no other reason we need to have a Simmons Thread.

Justin Simmons, Will Parks join star-studded secondary 

I like that both Simmons and Parks haven't come in with a know it all attitude, but are doing their class work as well as on the field work.

RDog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember one of the "experts" stating after the draft that Simmons was #25 on his list of players at all positions. Justin appears to be a steal who will be ready to start and have a major impact in his second year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember one of the "experts" stating after the draft that Simmons was #25 on his list of players at all positions. Justin appears to be a steal who will be ready to start and have a major impact in his second year.

Very glad we got this guy. I'm still not sure how he slipped through the cracks. That is the Broncos gain though. From what I have read the veterans in the secondary have been really impressed with these two new additions and are seeing them pick it up very quickly.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both drafted Safeties look like eventual starters to me. Love how Simmons shows his leadership and how he has impressed vets like Talib. Not a good draft pick - a great one - IMO.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why there hasn't been a thread started from him since draft day. He's become my favorite pick in this year's draft, so if for no other reason we need to have a Simmons Thread.

Justin Simmons, Will Parks join star-studded secondary

I like that both Simmons and Parks haven't come in with a know it all attitude, but are doing their class work as well as on the field work.
Those two would have to have balls the size of coconuts to come into that secondary with an attitude. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two would have to have balls the size of coconuts to come into that secondary with an attitude. ;)

I still hope they have a bit of an attitude. I mean that is part of our defenses personality is having guys with well big personalities. They are very confident in their abilities and many of them don't hold much back from letting people know how good they are. They back it up on the field so I don't mind if the youngsters do a bit of talking like Booker has done but they better go out and back it up on the field.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the terms self confidence,awareness and respect more than attitude as a rookie. You can throw in some attitude once you've earned it. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should go back and re-read through the threads, because there is. :)

But I don't expect you to remember anything past 2 days ago. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back and look for yourself. I aint doing your homework and bringing your lunch to school for ya.

Every draft pick got their own thread when they were drafted. He's been talked about a lot around here.

Mingo, fan him off!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look for yourself. I aint doing your homework and bringing your lunch to school for ya.

Every draft pick got their own thread when they were drafted. He's been talked about a lot around here.

Mingo, fan him off!

You know I see Sprinstein as a natural ally in most things Bronco. Just because you have been caught short on Justin Simmons is no reason to attack George because he is interested in posting justice.