• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields: Is this why he was dropping in some mocks?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s something I don’t really like because if you miss you are burnt for 3 yrs. however if it isn’t done in desperation I won’t all out bash it like the CDC trade
Agreed!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, was a bit direct. Wins/Losses get you fired. Players win games.

When I played professional baseball I was told many times that players win games and managers/coaches don't lose games.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This quote is right on. However, I don't think RGIII was a bust, he (was) a superior athlete trying to play the QB position and Shanny Sr ruined his career. Would he have been a top notch QB of the future? Not sure because the knee was put through a meat grinder.
I'm not a big Mike Shanahan guy, but blaming him for how Griffin did or didn't turn out is at the least, off-base. Griffin was a player who very likely was always the best player on every team maybe even in every sport he took part in. Till he got to the NFL where you need to be more than a superior athlete if you're playing QB. Now Shanny left him in the Seattle playoff game too long for sure. But when you walk into a meeting with your HC the following year with the owner in tow. Then tell the coach you're not running these plays in the playbook anymore n you wanna play like a QB who's game is 180 degrees away from your own game. If anyone ruined RG3 it was RG3 n Snyder's triflin ass.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big Mike Shanahan guy, but blaming him for how Griffin did or didn't turn out is at the least, off-base. Griffin was a player who very likely was always the best player on every team maybe even in every sport he took part in. Till he got to the NFL where you need to be more than a superior athlete if you're playing QB. Now Shanny left him in the Seattle playoff game too long for sure. But when you walk into a meeting with your HC the following year with the owner in tow. Then tell the coach you're not running these plays in the playbook anymore n you wanna play like a QB who's game is 180 degrees away from your own game. If anyone ruined RG3 it was RG3 n Snyder's triflin ass.
I would not argue that.