• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Bethel

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've looked around and haven't found any information on his status. Anyone else know if he will play this week? The guy is a machine and without him our special teams will be hurting.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were suppose to have all these great special teams players, but our blocking on punts is horrible. Maybe we can scoop up Richard Marshall great gun blocker. But yea Bethel has been special and is one of the best special teams players in the league. I just dont think our special teams is what it was with Spence and Wisenhunt espeically in 2011. Bethel has a chance to be one of the greatest special teams players in cardinals history and even more that hes that gifted on special teams.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week was a really tough week for our special teams... Obviously we need Bethel back. If he doesn't make the pro bowl for Special teams play, they don't deserve to have a pro bowl, the guy is awesome.

We also lost Teddy Williams, I know that doesn't sound like much, but he was the gunner opposite bethel on punt returns, and one of the fastest players in the NFL.

Those two missing are a big deal.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson literally has nowhere to run on punt returns because of the blocking. If there is no improvement there, I would rather someone else return punts. Less risk of injury one of our best defenders.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spence was a good special teams coach up until the last year. Richard Marshall was also a great gun blocker.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but Teddy and Bethel. I hope Marshall gets cut then we can sign him to a scrub deal and just have him be a special teams player. Hell he's better than Powers and is very versatile. Just not a starter in your secondary solid back up 2nd stringer. But his gun blocking skills are great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bethel passed all concussion protocol tests on Wednesday. He will likely be playing on Sunday.

If you think Marshall is better than Powers, then there is something wrong with you. How many long TD passes has Powers given up? Keep in mind that he gets far more balls thrown his way than many CB(s) because of PP on the opposite side. Now compare that with how many times in the last 2 seasons we have watched the numbers on the backs of Toler/Gay/Marshall as they are beaten for a long TD. He is only 1 PD behind PP & is a top 25 CB according to the stats this season.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bethel passed all concussion protocol tests on Wednesday. He will likely be playing on Sunday.

If you think Marshall is better than Powers, then there is something wrong with you. How many long TD passes has Powers given up? Keep in mind that he gets far more balls thrown his way than many CB(s) because of PP on the opposite side. Now compare that with how many times in the last 2 seasons we have watched the numbers on the backs of Toler/Gay/Marshall as they are beaten for a long TD. He is only 1 PD behind PP & is a top 25 CB according to the stats this season.

I agree. Jahii seems to be fixated on Marshall. There's a reason he has been on 3 different teams the past 3 years. He is a below average CB. As a special teamer fine, but that doesn't even excite me.

I'm not calling you out Jahii. I'm just scratching my head over your love for Marshall.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Jahii seems to be fixated on Marshall. There's a reason he has been on 3 different teams the past 3 years. He is a below average CB. As a special teamer fine, but that doesn't even excite me.

I'm not calling you out Jahii. I'm just scratching my head over your love for Marshall.

Thank god I am not the only one who questioned why jahii loves Richard Marshall! I am not a fan of powers but he is way better than Richard Marshall! Plus, I heard Richard Marshall has gained weight. We know how you feel about that jahii!