• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just when you thought ..... FREEPORT

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! Just no other words will do ....
As a Gmen fans living in NY we rarely ever get to see or hear any 'breaking' news as it relates to Giant players or past Giant players ..... today that all changed.

So, I'm driving to work (on Long Island) and the local announcer is rambling on about the Long Island Ducks (Independent League Team) signing a new 'player' ...... then he announces ... happily I maight add .... that the Long Island Ducks have signed ... drum role or death march ... which ever you prefer ... the one and only ..... Armando Blownetiz .... I can now drive 30 minutes from my house and watch ..... whatever it is that they still think he can do ...... or not do ..... or never did ....

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! Just no other words will do ....
As a Gmen fans living in NY we rarely ever get to see or hear any 'breaking' news as it relates to Giant players or past Giant players ..... today that all changed.

So, I'm driving to work (on Long Island) and the local announcer is rambling on about the Long Island Ducks (Independent League Team) signing a new 'player' ...... then he announces ... happily I maight add .... that the Long Island Ducks have signed ... drum role or death march ... which ever you prefer ... the one and only ..... Armando Blownetiz .... I can now drive 30 minutes from my house and watch ..... whatever it is that they still think he can do ...... or not do ..... or never did ....

I saw this Wed Night on Twitter and I wanted to start a thread about the Giants possible new closer Benitez , Met fans know all about Blownetiz also so I'm sure the fans will bust his balls .

I follow Andrew Baggerly on Twitter , he is one of the Giants beat writers , similar to Eddie Coleman ( Mets ) and Sweeney Murty ( Yanks ) and thats how I keep up w/ all the Giants news .

I still miss The Mad Dog , Francessca is boring w/ all that Yankee crap all day