• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just re-watched the game

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I took from watching the game a 2nd time. First I need to make a correction on a statement I made earlier in another post about Terrence Williams; I said he played poorly um nope he had a solid game. My apologies.

OL- I thought the OL played really well they blocked really well against the run and I believe this will be the strength of this team moving forward. I though they Blocked above average in the passing game there was times win Romo had lots of time there where a few hiccups though. The false starts have to stop Especially T. Smith who I thought played avg. at best giving up 2 sacks (whiffing on the block of J. Smith on the 2 yrd line and giving up the sack. and a idiotic false start. He didn't play like a top 10 LT. Witten also had a horrible False start.

RB- Murray was awesome and if he avoids injury and we don't stopping running the ball he could lead the NFL in yrds (wow I used to be a Murray hater). Please run out of bounds more big fella. Dunbar is electric He needs more touches especially as a receiver out of the back field, but he needs to run the ball to keep defenses honest.

QB-Romo was just awful He still manages the play clock poorly and may need to lose his ability to audible (if nothing else he needs to get confirmation from the OC) all 3 picks were bad the second one was the worse especially when Harris got open early in the play and he never made the read. WTH he was missing wide open wr's all over the field his timing and ball placement was bad. Lastly he couldn't take advantage of a depleted Niners secondary.

WR played well Dez took a huge hit and kind of disappeared afterwards, Beasley is going to be a nice slot and man can he take a hit he got lit up and jumped right up wow.

TE- Witten is in the twilight of his career and he actually looked that way.

This has been a long thread to I will do defense in another post.

I think Linahan actually called a good game LOL I'm actually convinced this team can win if Murray and Dez are the focal points. Especially Murray. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I took from watching the game a 2nd time. First I need to make a correction on a statement I made earlier in another post about Terrence Williams; I said he played poorly um nope he had a solid game. My apologies.

OL- I thought the OL played really well they blocked really well against the run and I believe this will be the strength of this team moving forward. I though they Blocked above average in the passing game there was times win Romo had lots of time there where a few hiccups though. The false starts have to stop Especially T. Smith who I thought played avg. at best giving up 2 sacks (whiffing on the block of J. Smith on the 2 yrd line and giving up the sack. and a idiotic false start. He didn't play like a top 10 LT. Witten also had a horrible False start.

RB- Murray was awesome and if he avoids injury and we don't stopping running the ball he could lead the NFL in yrds (wow I used to be a Murray hater). Please run out of bounds more big fella. Dunbar is electric He needs more touches especially as a receiver out of the back field, but he needs to run the ball to keep defenses honest.

QB-Romo was just awful He still manages the play clock poorly and may need to lose his ability to audible (if nothing else he needs to get confirmation from the OC) all 3 picks were bad the second one was the worse especially when Harris got open early in the play and he never made the read. WTH he was missing wide open wr's all over the field his timing and ball placement was bad. Lastly he couldn't take advantage of a depleted Niners secondary.

WR played well Dez took a huge hit and kind of disappeared afterwards, Beasley is going to be a nice slot and man can he take a hit he got lit up and jumped right up wow.

TE- Witten is in the twilight of his career and he actually looked that way.

This has been a long thread to I will do defense in another post.

I think Linahan actually called a good game LOL I'm actually convinced this team can win if Murray and Dez are the focal points. Especially Murray. :suds:

I thought the OC called a good game too. They need to tell Romo that in the red zone, he can't audible. Period

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the OC called a good game too. They need to tell Romo that in the red zone, he can't audible. Period

Agreed. Make the defense actually stack the line instead of pretending to do so. Romo is getting schooled by the opposing dc over and over

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Make the defense actually stack the line instead of pretending to do so. Romo is getting schooled by the opposing dc over and over

I agree with that. DC's have the book on Romo, they know if they show a full box he's gonna audible to a pass nearly every time. Sometimes you have to run it into the teeth just to show you will. That's one thing I liked about Parcells teams when he was here, he would often take an entire series in the first or second half and run it every single play no matter what the down and distance, just to show that he would

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo's best days were when he was an undrafted player who would go out and execute the play that was called in, to the best of his abilities.

Now that he has been given the leniency to essentially call his own plays, he has too much on his plate. Just run what is called and stop trying to do too much.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep stop switching out of runs, stop waiting till 1-3 secs left to snap the ball. He does so every play even when we were down big.