• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just checking in

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is everyone??????????

And is everyone physed for Football in 3 months?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it will be interesting to see how the team performs with all the talent that left last year. I read a few articles about Notes Dame having a down year because of it. However I imagine this team will hit 10 wins its kind of the standard that's been set.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently the only way you get 15 yards for running into the kicker is if you also shoot him.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad enough #9 ND got shafted by the refs in this game with unranked FSU but they allowed them come back from a sure loss to take it to overtime. at this point i don't care who wins.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad enough #9 ND got shafted by the refs in this game with unranked FSU but they allowed them come back from a sure loss to take it to overtime. at this point i don't care who wins.

did you care at the beginning of the game?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you see the liked teams under my name?

yes, which is why I was surprised to read that at some point you didn’t care who won, Florida State or Notre Dame.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're not that bright, are you?

Why, because you claim to be a Notre Dame fan but then acknowledge that you don’t care if they win. It seems like you are the one that isn’t too bright. Why not just admit that you aren’t really an ND fan, then it would make sense that you don’t know if you want them to win.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, because you claim to be a Notre Dame fan but then acknowledge that you don’t care if they win. It seems like you are the one that isn’t too bright. Why not just admit that you aren’t really an ND fan, then it would make sense that you don’t know if you want them to win.
no, seriously ... you're not a smart person. you actually can't figure out why i said what i said. don't you realize how you expose yourself here?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, seriously ... you're not a smart person. you actually can't figure out why i said what i said. don't you realize how you expose yourself here?

I was smart enough to graduate from Notre Dame, and I was smart enough to read your post where you stated “at this point, I don’t care who wins”. And I was smart enough to see that the fans I know wanted Notre Dame to win that football game. They wanted Notre Dame to win at the start of the game. They wanted Notre Dame to win at the end of the game. And they wanted Notre Dame to win during the overtime. I actually have no doubt that you did not care who won, because I don’t think you are an actual Notre Dame fan, which is fine, because I don’t actually want you as a Notre Dame fan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me how Minnesota football measures up to Notre Dame football?

Dammit, wrong thread.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was smart enough to graduate from Notre Dame, and I was smart enough to read your post where you stated “at this point, I don’t care who wins”. And I was smart enough to see that the fans I know wanted Notre Dame to win that football game. They wanted Notre Dame to win at the start of the game. They wanted Notre Dame to win at the end of the game. And they wanted Notre Dame to win during the overtime. I actually have no doubt that you did not care who won, because I don’t think you are an actual Notre Dame fan, which is fine, because I don’t actually want you as a Notre Dame fan.
and just who gives the slightest shit about what you think?

and btw, a diploma doesn't make you smart. it only means you graduated. but then, you're too dumb to understand the difference.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just who gives the slightest shit about what you think?

and btw, a diploma doesn't make you smart. it only means you graduated. but then, you're too dumb to understand the difference.

As to who gives a shit about what I think, apparently the answer to that question is pretty simple. You! Yes, I graduated. And yes, Notre Dame graduates are smarter than you. And I seriously doubt you were a Notre Dame graduate which probably explains your hate for the school. But I think we are all very glad that you didn’t get in, and that you hate the school. Because that actually makes us, as a group, feel even better, and smarter.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to who gives a shit about what I think, apparently the answer to that question is pretty simple. You! Yes, I graduated. And yes, Notre Dame graduates are smarter than you. And I seriously doubt you were a Notre Dame graduate which probably explains your hate for the school. But I think we are all very glad that you didn’t get in, and that you hate the school. Because that actually makes us, as a group, feel even better, and smarter.
see? stupid! just because i read your reply doesn't mean i give a shit about it or you.
only thing simple here is you. :lol:

throw in your ignorance of me or my position in life and we have a complete picture. :10:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see? stupid! just because i read your reply doesn't mean i give a shit about it or you.
only thing simple here is you. :lol:

throw in your ignorance of me or my position in life and we have a complete picture. :10:

yes, you’re not obsessed.