• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a few things

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to need Parise to step up a bit more going forward. Thought he was a little sloppy last night.

Every Devils forward has at least one goal this postseason except for Sesito who has only played in one game.

Marty has been solid so far but he really hasn't had to steal one yet. I mean you could count one of the OT games but I'm talking about a game where he just stood on his head. This is a good thing. He still has the potential to steal a game or two and we might just need him to do it especially if we have to play the Rangers.

PDB's coaching has been excellent thus far in the playoffs. Keep it up and keep this team disciplined and make sure they don't participate in the after the whistle crap!

STAY OUT OF THE BOX!

Keep working on the PP, it will continue to improve!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Devils forward has at least one goal this postseason except for Sesito who has only played in one game

Oh sh*t, that's really impressive IMHO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parise has had a weak postseason scoring wise, he's been missing some open shots and rushing others but overall play has been real good and creates good chances for him or others.

But it's the ECF stage and he'll need to step up and take charge.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i agree parise still has some work to do but he is always out there hustling and that doesnt always result in a goal or a point but it has to wear the d down. but your right he has to finish his chances like when he came out from behind the net and didnt get it high enough! ugh that woudlve sealed the game.

your right too with marty he has had to make some big saves but hasnt had to stop 45 while holding down a 1-0 lead and standing on his head. my fears are that msg seems to have his number and he does get rattled there. gotta think though that if it is the rangers he would want to put right where it went wrong in 94

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure about your opinion on Parise. He didn't get a ton of shots last night, but he's obviously the heart of this team. Just because he didn't hit the score sheet doesn't mean he isn't being effective. The single most important shift of this post season was taken by mr parise.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, Cup. I think Parise has been solid overall in these playoffs but I think we need more from him if the Devils are going to win it all.

There have been a few instances where our boys haven't put the opposition away. I was nervous watching a few of these games as the Devils could have blown them out but a post here and a shot wide there and a puck rolling off the stick here kept the scores much closer than they should have been. Next round will probably involve much less scoring so this team has to clean it up a bit. Unless this team just keeps averaging 3.7 GPG. Then it won't make a difference.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you had a right to worry. i mean we dominated play since game 2 in the series....and it took us 5mins into the 3rd to score on bryz in game 2. we had to go to overtime in game 3 and we only had a 1 goal lead in game 4. def close for dominating a team so much