• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

July Poster of Month

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you hoping to convince people, or shout them down?

For every Biden quote there are hundreds of Trump quotes shouting down ppl. We have 4 years of trump abuse to reporters. If actually a waste of time to post

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every Biden quote there are hundreds of Trump quotes shouting down ppl. We have 4 years of trump abuse to reporters. If actually a waste of time to post

I know that very well. I must say - what I find most annoying about my "Trump" friends - is that they feel this duty to roam the internet and amplify the baloney they are fed to people like me.

In this instance - Biden gets asked the "When did you stop beating your wife question?" Any answer means you accept the premis. If I was Biden - I'd say I don't need the test - Person...... Woman....Man................Camera...TV.

In my view the president has two skill sets: lying and cheating. His self image toggles from grandiosity to self pity. He has no vision for the next 4 years - can't separate himself from the presidency and worse of all - consciously divides Americans against each other.

The only thing I see he provides "Trump" friends of mine is the secret joy they get when he mocks the so called "elites." That for years this segment of America has felt put down by the so called "eliltes" and now is the moment of their Schadenfreude - as one of "them" is now - somehow president. This is the Trump virus and it is hard for people to rid themselves of this virus. I have noticed one thing - my "Trump" friends seem to be much more desperate like they sense this is all going to come to an end.

This, however, is a football bulletin board - and I would love to keep it at that. Nothing divides people more than politics and religion.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that very well. I must say - what I find most annoying about my "Trump" friends - is that they feel this duty to roam the internet and amplify the baloney they are fed to people like me.
In my view the president has two skill sets: lying and cheating. His self image toggles from grandiosity to self pity. He has no vision for the next 4 years - can't separate himself from the presidency and worse of all - consciously divides Americans against each other.

The only thing I see he provides "Trump" friends of mine is the secret joy they get when he mocks the so called "elites." That for years this segment of America has felt put down by the so called "eliltes" and now is the moment of their Schadenfreude - as one of "them" is now - somehow president. This is the Trump virus and it is hard for people to rid themselves of this virus. I have noticed one thing - my "Trump" friends seem to be much more desperate like they sense this is all going to come to an end.

Cults are powerful drugs.

And this political back and forth is unworthy to taint the esteemed Mingo’s PotM thread. So, since we don’t have much to say about the Broncos yet, let’s shift gears and enjoy the run the Avalanche is currently enjoying :suds:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, however, is a football bulletin board - and I would love to keep it at that. Nothing divides people more than politics and religion.
AMEN!

(oops, was that religious?!) ;)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avs drubbed the Stars 4-0 with none of the “Big 3” scoring a goal. That and they beat the Blues a few days ago with 0.1 second left on the clock.

I hope Mingo likes hockey and the Avs:hope:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avs drubbed the Stars 4-0 with none of the “Big 3” scoring a goal. That and they beat the Blues a few days ago with 0.1 second left on the clock.

I hope Mingo likes hockey and the Avs:hope:

I grew up on DU hockey, but I left town before the arrival of the Rockies or the Avs. I do like hockey - been a Black Hawks fan.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this instance - Biden gets asked the "When did you stop beating your wife question?" Any answer means you accept the premis. If I was Biden - I'd say I don't need the test - Person...... Woman....Man................Camera...TV.

My issue is with the human being called Donald trump. I think he’s a despicable human being. I could get behind several republican candidates but not the p***y grabbing, wife cheating , **** star paying president We now have. And that’s just a few of his traits. Too many to list.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up on DU hockey, but I left town before the arrival of the Rockies or the Avs. I do like hockey - been a Black Hawks fan.
If the current trend continues, we might have the Avs playing the Blackhawks in the 1st round of the main playoff.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the current trend continues, we might have the Avs playing the Blackhawks in the 1st round of the main playoff.

The Blackhawks are like Lazarus back from the dead. I will have to watch that series if it comes off. The Hawks have some young talent - and some very good players who have been around for a while.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen! This place is going to turn into a ghost town soon if people keep this up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to @58crash for managing to stay out of the political bait when we know he has strong opinions. He's my hero. He should be considered for August POTM.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thumbnail

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Lakers, go Cubs

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember, before Rockies Hockey there was the minor league Denver Spurs of the old WHL, CHL, and they joined the WHA in 1975. The Rockies Hockey didn't do too well in Denver, so the left for NJ. I remember when the Rockies was chosen as the name for the baseball franchise - I really would have preferred keeping the name of the old minor league team, the Denver Bears. But, they went Rockies.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, before Rockies Hockey there was the minor league Denver Spurs of the old WHL, CHL, and they joined the WHA in 1975. The Rockies Hockey didn't do too well in Denver, so the left for NJ. I remember when the Rockies was chosen as the name for the baseball franchise - I really would have preferred keeping the name of the old minor league team, the Denver Bears. But, they went Rockies.

You made me think of Dick Mcauliffe whose career I got to follow after his stint with the Bears.

I don't recall the minor league hockey franchise.

Denver Pioneer hockey was a passion for me. I watched them play the Russian Gold Medal Olympic team to a 1-1 tie - in pre-olympic warmup game for them. The Pioneers had a lot of guys go on to NHL careers - including Masterton - whose death during a game caused the mandatory helmet rule.