• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Heupul is a damn idiot.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes out slinging passes.

Then Bob bitch slaps him at halftime and we rush for over 300 yards in the second.

Fuck you Heupel, fuck you.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcer during the game kept saying I don't know why OU isn't taking advantage of the size difference of the offensive line. I kept screaming at the television " you don't know our dumbass OC"!

The other thing is the defense. I don't think I have ever seen a secondary this bad. They made that rookie QB from Tech look like Johnny Unitas. To give up a touchdown on the last play of the game just put an exclamation point on just how bad they are. Having to use timeouts on defense and getting penalties for 12 men on the field shows just how bad they are coached. I would rather they play man ever down and get beat trying to win than that off coverage BS they run all the time. I see why they are doing it though. None of the secondary is disciplined enough to even play man. They keep getting caught looking into the backfield trying to watch the QB. If I never see another DB playing 10 yards off the WR with 5 yards to go it will be too soon. Good thing Tech really sucks or we would be talking about our fourth loss this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will the game plan be this week?

I'll bet fatty has spent all week in practice throwing the ball.

The dumb shit. Your QB is out. Your best WR out and he goes with a "balanced attack" against the WORST rush Defense in the league.

He needs to be hit by a bus. He is dumb as hell.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAH! Found this at land thieves.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping SMU or Central Arkansas would come knocking on JH's door....but I just don't think that is going to happen.

It just looks like JH is in way over his head and uncomfortable making a gameplan.